Ben Nemmers NDSU guard out indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Nemmers NDSU guard out indefinitely

In the Fargo Forum and over on Bisonville its been reported that Ben Nemmers broke his foot and may be out for a number of weeks if not the entire season.

I regret that as I have thought Nemmers to be one of the better guards in the NCC.  This has to be a bit of blow for NDSU.

Also picked up over there at Bisonville is a tidbit news is that Aaron Austin has again left a team.  The first team to get the cold shoulder was UNC.  Rasmussen the UNC coach has Minnesota connections and that is how Austin got out their in the first place. I believe a year ago Austin got a ton a points as a true freshman and UNC beat SDSU out in Greely.

From what I gathered elsewhere Austin got pissed at Rausmussen and left for Fergus Falls JC. After a year at Fergus, he transferred to UND and was to be a FIGHTING LAKOTA, but now he apparently has left UND team. The guy is not a team player if this is true. Lets hope he does not have any SDSU connections. We dont need this guy.

Re: Ben Nemmers NDSU guard out indefinitely

I'm pretty sure Coach Nagy would'nt ever tolerate this guy.

Comment

Coach Miles was on radio tonite and I think he said,
      (at least I hope he said) Ben Nemmers would be out
      1 to 5 weeks.. That would be good news as I thought
      at one time they figured much longer..

Comment

Originally posted by dnk
        Coach Miles was on radio tonite and I think he said,
        (at least I hope he said) Ben Nemmers would be out
        1 to 5 weeks.. That would be good news as I thought
        at one time they figured much longer..  
        Thats good news for Bison and NCC fans. I have enjoyed Ben, he is a real competitor and fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
        X