Mens Media Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mens Media Poll

The Men's media poll is now on the NCC website. The Coyotes were picked to win the conference based on th point system they have, however the Jacks have more first place points. Someone picked the Jacks to finish 7th and obviously Hod Nielson of the Yankton newspaper does not think much of the Jacks as he was the only media member who was quoted to not list the Jacks as his first or second place team. What a joke. I truly do not understand this fascintation with the Coyotes. I don't think their that good. With Mueller a member of that team I just don't give them much chance to knock off the Jacks as he will do something stupid to harm his team. I think the team to pay attention too is UNO. They gave Creighton all they wanted leading by 15 late in the game and taking them to overtime. They have some good returning players and have transfers.

Re: Mens Media Poll

Someone picking us 7th is an obvious attempt to swing the poll. No one in their right minds could pick the Jacks, ranked #5 in the Nation by Street & Smith, to finish 7th in the NCC. What a joke. > Good thing Championships are won on the floor and awarded by a media poll.

Go SDSU!

Comment

Working...
    X