Zach Fortune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Fortune

Zach Fortune who played at Iowa State and more recently at USD died in a car accident on Interstate 29. He is still a student at USD, but was not on the Basketball team. Another trajic incident involving a former Nebraska Prep.

Re: Zach Fortune

That is very sad news, especially this close to the holidays. My thoughts and prayers go out to is family and friends.

Comment

Re: Zach Fortune

Its sad to hear about any one losing their life especially if they are less than 30.
       Zach left the team under some unusal circumstances during the middle of last season.  I had a few email exchanges with Mick Gerry and Chris Solari about the circumstances of his departure. It got very little publicty in the Argus.  I guess we will never know.

Rather than post the negatives that I could not get either  reporter to comment on, Mr. Gerry did say that Fortune had a 3.7 GPA. I would think  he was headed towards law school or even medicine. With out a doubt an excellent student.

At this time I feel it the right thing to do in offering sympathies to his family who know doubt are in sorrow and will miss Zach.

Comment

Working...
      X