2004 media guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 media guide

Is there a media guide for this year? The link on the SDSU website contains last years info but none for this year.

Does anyone know where Mike Peek, Doug Hall, John Orsillo and Blake Irwin went? Does Sonny Walker have any eligibility left? Just curious. Appreciate the info.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: 2004 media guide

Mike Peek left the team as did Doug Hall, a walk on and John Orsillo and Irwin. I dont know if they are still on campus or not.  

The media guide is kind of slow in getting onto the web as are a number of things.  With 20 sports Ron Lenz works pretty hard and it just takes time to get that stuff out there. It doesnt happen too quickly.  I think they could use some work study guys to get the job done

Comment

Re: 2004 media guide

I have been after Ron Lenz to get out the 2004 Media Guide to no avail. Sonny Walker was injured his Junior year and did not play and then played last year his Senior year. He is currently with the team as a student assistant.

Comment

Working...
      X