USF game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF game

Women handled the ladies with no problem.  Listening to men's game on KWSN Sioux Falls.  When I was in medical school at USD use to play golf with USF men's coach Shane Murphy (former player at Drake and USD).  Nice guy.  Listened to pre-game interview and he expects to get beat badly.  He is right.  USF announcers are very pro SDSU (former grad 79') and mention that there is a "good" crowd.

Prediction:
    SDSU 95
    USF 60

I think the Holiday classic will be a good challenge for SDSU.  We always seem to have trouble with Winona and Colorado Mines has beaten Northern Colorado twice this year already.  I hope I can listen on WNAX.  If not keep me up to date.  Thanks.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: USF game

I'm listening to the USF broadcast, still no wnax, They said Matt Jones hyper extended his knee last night, and wont play. Has Steve Emming said anything about the seriousness of this?

Comment

I am listening to WNAX, they said he is day to day. It sounded like he should be ready to go by the Holiday tourney. So far not so good, we need to step it up.

Go Jacks!

Comment

The injury doesnt sound too bad then-WHEW!!, Yea-Were pretty sluggish so far, We better get it together (down by 4)

Comment

Jones is out with a hyperextended knee. Is day to day and should play next weekend.

Comment

I can't believe how hot USF is from 3pt land. We need to take better shots and play better D.

Go State!

Comment

At the half SDSU 35 USF 37. Moeller's 3 right before half was huge!

Go State!

Comment

Andy with a 3 at the buzzer, 37-35 USF. State will open it up the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half. Its all about defending the 3-point line!!
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

That is more like it Jacks up by 6, we are starting to wear their guys down.

Go Blue!

Comment

Jacks by 8, We don't sound so good ?!? But at least it's better than the first half !

Comment

10:49 left to go, good new up by 13, bad news Green has just picked up his 4th foul. More good news is the crowd is starting to get into the game.

Go Blue!

Comment

STATE by 18, Jacks Rolling again...

Comment

Free throws, free throws, free throws. This is getting a little to close for comfort.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Final Score SDSU 88 USF 77  Andy Moeller huge night with 30 points.  13-0 on the season and  have the second longest home winning streak in the nation at 24!   ;D

Go Jacks!

Comment

What gives? This isnt just SDSU having trouble getting "up" for these small teams ! Thats 3 games in a row that would have been losses if we were playing most NCC teams. USD and Michigan Tech wont be as forgiving !

Comment

Working...
                              X