New website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website

So, since the Brookings Register and the television stations always seemed to miss the whole point, we made a website.

This isn't a commerical thing mind you, we're just disgustingly fanatical jacks fans. And we go to all the games.

Disgustingly biased Jacks fans + people with means to make website = disgustingly biased website about Jacksbasketball.

Hence, http://jacksbasketball.com. Finances being what they are, we can't really go to the away games. So, things like the wholesome domination of Michigan go unreported.

But here's the deal: I read this site. I know you people are some hardcore peoples. Does anyone go to the away games, and does anyone want to write, in as gonzo a fashion as possible, about the away games?

Nothing is more boring than a normal sports story.

Anyway, we are totally new to this web thing, so please let me know your comments about the Jacksbasketball.com.

I want to mention again that this is not commercial. There are no adversitements, and if you want to buy a T-shirt, I have some dirty laundry to sell, but that's about it. We don't want to make money, just tell it like it is.

Re: New website

The attitude is . . .

Acceptable. Two thumbs up. Not telling up where though. ;D
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I like their take on the move to D-I!

Go State!

Comment

Buster,

Register and join in the fun. The site you have started is an excellent beginning and should be a springboard for increased, blatantly biased support of the best BB team not in DI (which, thank God, is changing). In a previous post I pleaded for someone to identify themselves as the unsung, humble leader of a revolution of Jacks fans who know no bounderies when it comes to supporting the Jackrabbits and dumping on the naysayers of the world (USD and UND top this list). I plan to be a frequent visitor to your site and I hope that I can contribute some propaganda and plenty of frivolous bantering. Everyone spread the word (and the link) to jacksbasketball.com.

Do you think you could get an interview with Josh Mueller before Friday's game? I have a few questions about some "injured" sheep near Hartford a few years ago and a similar incident this year near Vermillion.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I too am very interested in participating in the site. Its true do to the lack of print coverage in the region we need to do it collectively. Speaking of which was happened to the the Collegian as they are not posting many of the weekely issues.

Comment

Working...
          X