Full audio stream? I have an option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full audio stream? I have an option

So here's the thing: I figured out a way to permit a very small number of people to listen to the game online, even if the official audio stream is full.

I'm trying my best not to go on a rant about the sheer stupidity at how SDSU streams the audio for the games, but let's just say that it's FOOLISH.

Come Friday, I'll start streaming the audio from http://jacksbasketball.com. We're only doing the men's game. And I won't promise that things will be flawless. It's very possible it will sound like crap, quit working, and generally be nothing short of a total failure.

Further, there's only going to be capacity for ten people to listen. I tried it out the other night and everything seems to work.

Anyway, I'll post a link on jacksbasketball.com later in the week that you can access come about five minutes before the game actually starts.

Re: Full audio stream? I have an option

I want dibs on access to this site! I would be willing to pay off whoever is necessary. JUST KIDDING. Thanks for the option. If I am not able to make it to the games this weekend (which I am hopeful I can), then I will try the site.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X