X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks ranked #2

Here is a link to the latest poll:

http://campus.umr.edu/sports/bbpoll.html

As we speculated NW Miss St. #1, Jacks #2. Metro and Kearney in the top 15. USD falls back to #17. Alaska-Anchorage almost cracked the top 25!
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Jacks ranked #2

Do you know what would be fun? Send the rankings to Frank Kloucek and ask him to name the states (the cities would be far too difficult) in which those colleges are located. That would be a hoot.

Comment

I feel good about that!  ;D  Washburn will give NWMSU a run for their money.  I also see our season opening playmate Philadelphia is back on the top 25.

Go Jackrabbits!
      Go Sea Wolves!

Comment

Good to see the Jacks at #2, I suspect NWMO.ST. will get a loss somewhere along the way, and we can gain our rightfull #1 ranking. I saw the Seawolves ready to join the top 25, We'll see how they do against a tough Humboldt St. team.
        GO JACKS
        GO SEAWOLVES

Good to see your jumping on the U Alaska bandwagon rabbit!! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
          Good to see your jumping on the U Alaska bandwagon rabbit!! ;D
          I am all about supporting Texas_Jack_Fan and his quest to get a little love for the Seawolves!

Comment

If anyone wants to know why SDSU is leaving D-II just point them to the most recent Men's Basketball Poll. At # 5 . . .Christian Brothers (who the heck is that) ???

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
              If anyone wants to know why SDSU is leaving D-II just point them to the most recent Men's Basketball Poll.  At # 5 . . .Christian Brothers (who the heck is that)  ???

Go State!
              Or the brutal lineup that Pfeiffer is playing in their next three games. Everyone get your tickets for the big Pfeiffer v. Limestone matchup!

The Coyotes could be in a world of hurt. They lost two in a row and the have the always-tough North Dakota trip this weekend.

Comment

Yup, the Coyotes (both men and women) are toast. I don't look forward to going to North Dakota, either. Our women struggle big at UND and NDSU is always tough at home. On the men's side there are only a few times in the last 30 years that we have swept the ND trip.

But, the beer is always good in North Dakota.

Comment

Washburn leads #1 NW Missouri by 10 at Maryville, 11:23 left in 2nd half . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Go Ichabods! ;D

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

50 seconds to go...Washburn still by 10...and the Washburn announcers report that the NW crowd is leaving...
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Washburn 72 NW 63 Final.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                        X