SDSU #3 in Region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU #3 in Region

Here are the regional rankings. I think this demonstrates that there is some importance to our national ranking when it comes to determining placement in the region. I don't agree with C.C. being ranked ahead of UNK or Metro. Nice to see 5 from the NCC and 5 from the RMAC, however, I think Bemdiji St. probably deserves to be in the top 10.

SDSU really needs to turn it on if we hope to have a shot at hosting the regional tournament. I don't think UNK or Metro will lose more than 5 or 6 games and C.C. is on quite a roll. I really don't want to travel to Nebraska or Colorado in March.

NORTH CENTRAL
    1. Colorado Christian (14-1)
    2. Nebraska-Kearney (13-1)
    3. South Dakota State (17-3)
    4. Metropolitan State (13-2)
    5. North Dakota State (11-6)
    6. Fort Lewis (10-4)
    7. Nebraska-Omaha (12-4)
    8. Minnesota State Mankato (14-3)
    9. Colorado State-Pueblo (11-4)
    10. St. Cloud State (12-4)

http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/story/6230444
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: SDSU #3 in Region

Right on about traveling to Nebraska or Colorado. Kearney is 125 miles from me so it would be a short trip.
    After being at the Regional final last year, we really dont want to go back their again. The UNK fan support is growing and they are becoming a vocal bunch and its a smaller version of Frost Arena. When you are at Frost, you dont want to be left out in the Cold.

Comment

Re: SDSU #3 in Region

It would certainly help the NCC's case if a conference team would occasionally win the Regional...

The lock-out of an NSIC team is pretty amazing. And I'm not sure that either Ft. Lewis or NDSU has really earned their regional ranking yet...I'd put UNO and MSU-M ahead of either one of those schools in the region right now. Ask me again in late February...
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
      X