Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacks #11, USD unranked, MSU receives votes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks #11, USD unranked, MSU receives votes.

Link to the latest poll. Nice to see MSU get some votes. Way to go Margenthaler, Schott and Hansen. Metro vs. UN-Kearney tomorrow night. Regional rankings out tomorrow. GO JACKS!!

http://campus.umr.edu/sports/bbpoll.html
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Jacks #11, USD unranked, MSU receives votes.

Yes, this is what the Mav program needs. Our SDSU transplant brain-trust deserves a great deal of credit for instilling some very competitive attitudes at MSU. As the old saying goes, imitation is the best form of flattery! The MSU games at SD and UNO will be very tough. We need one of the two to stay in the race. The Jacks could get right back into it with a weekend sweep.

Comment

Even before Margenthaler and the SDSU expatriates got there, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Mankato and MSU (either Mankato State or Minnesota State).

Go Mavs!

Go Rabbits!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Matt Marganthaler is a remarkable recruiter. Why? Because he has an extremely engaging personality and he was born with a lot of energy. That energy spills over into enthusiasm. That enthusiasm makes him a winner. In a very short time MSU will be king of the NCC in men's basketball. Count on it.

Comment

Working...
        X