Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augie Ticket info

SDSU-Augustana tickets on sale

Tickets for the Augustana-South Dakota State basketball doubleheader Saturday at the Elmen Center will be on sale from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Hall of Fame room on the second floor of the Elmen Center.

Fans also may charge by phone (274-4311). SDSU fans may buy reserved seats in the SDSU section by calling 688-5422 or 1-800-GO-JACKS. Tickets are $13 (reserved) and $11 (general admission).

The women's game starts at 1 p.m. and the men's game at 3.

Re: Augie Ticket info

I have my tickets. Hope we have our usual larger Jackrabbit contingent and make this a home game in Sioux Falls. I always wished they would move this game to the Arena. I would assume in future years this may happen. Another article in todays Argus about building a new 12,000 arena in downtown Sioux Falls by the Falls.

Comment

Re: Augie Ticket info

Originally posted by JACKGUY
      I have my tickets. Hope we have our usual larger Jackrabbit contingent and make this a home game in Sioux Falls. I always wished they would move this game to the Arena. I would assume in future years this may happen. Another article in todays Argus about building a new 12,000 arena in downtown Sioux Falls by the Falls.
      JACKGUY,

Do you have a link to that article that you could post, I can't seem to find it, or is it not on the web version of the Argus. Sioux Falls is in desperate need of a new Arena. Even Sioux City just did a major face lift on theirs.

Comment

Working...
      X