NDSU game in Fargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU game in Fargo

Let's get fired up Jackrabbits, first place in the NCC is on the line! ;D Let's have some Bison Burgers tonight!

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Bison!

Re: NDSU game in Fargo

anybody got a score/result on the women's game... I can't connect to either radio feed :-/

Comment

SDSU 71

NDSU 66

SDSU was down by 19 in the second half to come back and win.  Sorry.

You can go to WNAX radio station and listen to it on the net.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

thanks for the update ... although the result wasn't what I was hoping for... maybe the men can pull off a minor upset and beat the jacks tonight and then SDSU can sweep the suzies tomorrow

i did go to the WNAX site but the feed didn't work even though I updated my media player... i am also not getting the NDSU feed tonight which I normally do... sometimes my wireless connection goes batty so i think that is what is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by somebison.
          maybe the men can pull off a minor upset and beat the jacks tonight and then SDSU can sweep the suzies tomorrow.
          It would be more than a minor upset if NDSU beat SDSU tonight. Despite our slow start to the season we are the class of the NCC and should beat a NDSU team that lost at home to a woeful UND team. If we lose this game that would be a major upset.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Eleven minutes left and Jacks up 61-44. They are outrebounding the Bison 35 to 20.

Hang on Jacks!!

Comment

Final: 88-71 Jacks. YESSSSSSSSS!!

Comment

Great win by the Rabbits. We are the best team in the NCC (with or without Jones). No excuses, we should march through the remainder of the schedule, win the NCC and host the post-season tourney. A good showing there and we can secure the #1 seed. way to go Jacks (I await 89's post. Why do you go by 89, you graduated in ???).
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

All I can say is WOW!    To answear Doc's question I go by '89 because that is indeed the year I graduated from our fine institution.  I attended State from the fall of '84 until the spring of '89.

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

"I always cared about Jackrabbit athletics, haven't missed a Hobo Day since I started going back in '78." As stated by 89rabbit.

Does that mean you were at SDSU for some period of time before 1984?  If so, what were you doing?

Comment

I'm from Brookings originally (was born at the Brookings Hospital a few months after my Dad was sent to Vietnam for his first tour).  We moved back after dad got out of the Army. BHS class of '84 (played on the '83 State Champion football team)  My folks still live there.

Comment

This answers the question, 78 Hobo day, 84 freshman year, 89 graduating class, current member of the Jackrabbit Club, great timeline.

Comment

Thanks, I do what I can.

Go State!

Comment

Here is part of the story from the Argus:

http://www.argusleader.com/sports/Sa...article7.shtml

SDSU men move into 1st-place tie
                            From Staff & Wire Reports

published: 2/14/2004

Jackrabbits beat N. Dakota St. 88-71

FARGO, N.D. - Andy Moeller led five South Dakota State players in double figures as the Jackrabbits beat North Dakota State 88-71 on Friday to pull into a first-place tie with the Bison in the North Central Conference.

Moeller scored 23 points for SDSU (22-3, 6-3 NCC). Josh Cerveny added 16 points, Marquise Richardson and Derrick Schantz 12 apiece, and Jared DeJong 11 for the Jackrabbits, who shot 54 percent from the field to NDSU's 43 percent. . . .

. . .The Jackrabbits outrebounded the Bison 43-30.

Go SDSU!

Comment

5 players in double figures, rebounding advantage and 10% better from the field against the 1st place team on their homecourt!! We won't lose another game if we get that kind of performance night in and night out.

89, remind use where we stand in your master plan which you so eloquently laid out when the future didn't look so bright back in early January. Are we still on course and what do we need to do to complete the journey?

Comment

Working...
                              X