St. Cloud State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Cloud State

Let the payback begin. I love the taste of Huskie, tastes like chicken! Go Jacks!

Re: St. Cloud State

Yes... followed with the second course... Maverick on Saturday night..
    Payback is a ............

Comment

Jacks by 19... sounds like its going to be 24-3 after tonight

Comment

Jacks 91
        SCSU 69

JACKSWIN !!!!

Comment

Aaaaaaaassssss-whupin! ;D ;D

Comment

The boys learned their lesson well.  They really dogged St. Cloud's guards.  They played some tough D.  DeJong played really well off the Bench!  Nice job Jacks!

Comment

Yes, I agree. Moeller also had a great night! This is the way we should've played them in St. Cloud. MSU - Mankato lost to Augie so there should be another butt kicking tomorrow night.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Good story.  It sounds like the team is coming together at the right time.  If we keep this up we will go far!  Go Jacks, 24-3 California here we come!

http://www.argusleader.com/sports/Sa...article8.shtml

7 straight for SDSU
                Mick Garry
                mgarry@argusleader.com

published: 2/21/2004

Jack men dominate the boards, move back into first

. . ."The keys tonight were what they always are for us: defense and rebounding," said the Jacks' Andy Moeller, who led the Jacks with 26 points. "It's what we're doing well now and what we weren't doing when we lost three in a row."

The win pushed the Jacks, who won their seventh consecutive game, into sole possession of first place. They had shared the spot with North Dakota State, but the Bison lost 105-96 to South Dakota at the DakotaDome. It's been a long road back for SDSU, but the Jacks are on top again, and it doesn't look like they're in a hurry to leave.

"A month ago we didn't have a clue," SDSU coach Scott Nagy said. "You could tell that even on the bench - a guy would make a great play and nobody would do a thing. Now we have some confidence in each other. We trust each other." . . .

Comment

If you think the Argus story was complementary...check out the view from St. Cloud...

http://miva.sctimes.com/miva/cgi-bin...221045837+2+12
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I loved the article! I liked that Moeller consistently states that we need to contiunue to work on defense and rebounding! I feel good about the rest of the year! I think these boys are fired up and ready to win it all!

I also found the article amusing with the St. Cloud players' quotes. "We just couldn't do what we needed to do" and "They (SDSU) just kept coming after us and it kind of snowballed". :P

That's right, baby! Lets keep it up. Tonight should be another good win!

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
                    X