Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen a men's media guide for this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen a men's media guide for this year?

I still have not seen the season prospectus/media guide for this years men's BB team.  Every other school in the nation, including our women's team, have a link to their media guide on the athletics website.  Maybe its just my incompetance.  If not, this reflects poorly on SDSU.

With the move to DI it will be necessary to have a comprehensive media guide for the year as well as timely release of a scouting report/future opponent info for each and every game.  The current weekly release does not include the depth I would like and is not consistently released in a timely fashion.

I understand that our sports info dept and award winning director Rob Lenz have been one of the best in DII in the past but that cannot be the case this year.  To say the least I am disappointed.  Perhaps I am overreacting.  If any of you can direct to the link for the 2003-2004 media guide I would appreciate it.  Thanks.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Has anyone seen a men's media guide for this y

I've inquired about the Media Guide and they are addressing how they deal with keeping the website updated. Do you do it inhouse or source it out like they are currently doing is the question they are trying to answer.

Comment

Even the stinkin' Coyotes have player pictures and bio info on their web page. :-[

Comment

Jacks finally have player pictures and bio along with team picture on SDSU website. This must have been done just recently.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUY
          Jacks finally have player pictures and bio along with team picture on SDSU website. This must have been done just recently.

This is good. It's a shame that this couldn't have happened during the pre-season.

Comment

Working...
          X