Josh Mueller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Mueller

Ain't he a beauty? I would like to know what he said to Cervany before Cervany whacked him. He was trash talking all night. A week ago the Argus ran a story about him and his mother was quoted as saying that the reason people don't like Josh is because they are jealous of his abilities. Of course there are hundreds of stories out there about Josh's dad and none of them are good. Maybe we should cut Josh a little slack. It's obvious that with parents like that, Josh Mueller didn't have chance in life. He was destined to be jerk.

Re: Josh Mueller

Between Josh Mueller and Ty Graham we have a 1-2 race for the Most Valuable Trash Player award. Who knows who will win. It could be a tie.

As a booster I am very happy that none of my scholarship contributions are helping either one of these guys.  I am sure both were considered as recruits by SDSU but I think they both were rejected on that arrorgance on the court factor.  Coach Nagy seems to go for the guys that are coachable. Neither would be in my opinion.

Next year we will not have face either of them.

Comment

I'll be the first to admit Mueller is tough to take, but to say we're on higher ground is a little ridiculous considering that two of our guys did jail time for pot last summer.

Comment

Who said a thing as to who is staking out the moral high ground? A Martian could have been at that basketball game last night and figured out that Mueller was a jerk. Don't muddy up that statement by referring to what two SDSU basketball players did. They were wrong, they got caught, and they paid a price. And, Mueller is still a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by luvthosejacks
          I'll be the first to admit Mueller is tough to take, but to say we're on higher ground is a little ridiculous considering that two of our guys did jail time for pot last summer.
          Luv,

I have to question your real loyalties.  You have never posted anything positive about SDSU, which is ok you are entitled to your opinion.  Your user name just dosen't add up.

Go State!

Comment

Barely 1 minute into the game last night, your very own Q bit Mueller in the leg. However, a little bit of Mueller's blood must have been good for him as he was the only Jack who played well last night.

Comment

Q should have kicked him in the gonads, it would have been more effective. The world doesnt need future Josh Muellers. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

If he has any to kick

Comment

Had an opportunity to sit in some prime seats at the game right in the middle of some avid Yotes fans. They seem amazed that I thought Mueller was an ass and a dirty player. I was with a former prep and college player who had no connections to either school and he had never seen a player who displayed a lack of class on the court as Josh Mueller. I hope for a rematch in Omaha. Even if I was a Yotes fan I would be disgusted with Mueller as a represenative of my university.

Comment

I'm not surprised that the Yote fans find Muellers behavior acceptable. I'm sure that a skunk doesnt realize that all the other skunks around him smell bad.
                    As has been said numerous times on several message boards, Mueller is a horses a** , and is mostly a product of mom & dad condoning/encouraging that behavior at a young age. Usually when someone displays that level of obnoxiousness you can trace it back to bad parenting. I too would like to see them again in Omaha!

Comment

After watching josh for years in high school and now for three years during college i can honestly say how i don't think i could ever cheer for him, even if he was on my team or played for SDSU. What's even worse is that it is not only on the basketball court, he was marching up and down the sidelines two years ago during the football game here at Coughlin running his mouth. I would rather not have him and lose than have him on our team.
                      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I couldn't believe how many times Mueller was running wildly around the floow when we felt he was wronged. The officials talked to him numerous times but never gave him a T. I also was sickened by his constant high fives with Roosevelt girls coach Fred Tibbitts who was sitting on the floor. The ironic thing was all the USD Fans were yelling at Josh Cervaney who they felt was playing dirty. I think Josh is a class act and a true sportsman.l

Comment

Don't worry so much about Josh Mueller.  Its a waste of time.  His "storied" carreer will likely end with NO NCC Titles and ZERO NCAA D-II post-season appearances. Contrast that with Andy Moeller, Derrick Schantz, and Josh Cerveny who have an NCC championship and what will be a 4th straight appearance in the post-season (3rd for Andy).  I expect MSU to go into Vermillion tomorrow and win that game, hopefully knocking USD out of the regional.  

I'm quite certain Josh is more than happy to continue to recieve the individual awards while his team continues to fall short of expectations.  Once his athletic career ends and he is forced to face the real world his attitude and actions will prevent him from accomplishing anything significant.  This is what really matters.  I truly feel sorry for Josh and his family.  I doubt they want my sympathy, however.

Lets focus on UND and then head to Omaha and show MSU and UNO what were really made of.  If were lucky we won't have to talk about Josh Mueller again.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What I can't believe is that an entire thread on this chat board is dedicated to this guy. Can't we put it to rest and forget about him completely by removing this topic and focusing on what lies ahead. Even seeing his name on our chat board is a disgrace to SDSU.

Comment

Catch:
                              Agreed, this jerk does not deserve a thread. I am pulling for Matt Morgenthaler and Statem to tear up the Dome and Mueller. If Morgenthaler prepares for USD like he did for SDSU, MSU-M should win.

Comment

Working...
                              X