KELO is 'Yotes and Augie biased too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KELO is 'Yotes and Augie biased too

I agree that The Argus is USD biased, but KELO is too. I have emailed with the sports staff and the station GM and they claim that they aren't, but it's so obvious I can't stand it. Chris Studer of KSFY is a State grad and I've switched to them for any coverage I want for State. We'll have to see what happens next year (and years to come) when the D1 switch happens and they all try to get on board. Dave Sniadack is the worst...he claims no bais but will cover a girl scout event before mentioning State...

Re: KELO is 'Yotes and Augie biased too

Originally posted by packer_tattoo
    I agree that The Argus is USD biased, but KELO is too.  I have emailed with the sports staff and the station GM and they claim that they aren't, but it's so obvious I can't stand it.  Chris Studer of KSFY is a State grad and I've switched to them for any coverage I want for State.  We'll have to see what happens next year (and years to come) when the D1 switch happens and they all try to get on board. Dave Sniadack is the worst...he claims no bais but will cover a girl scout event before mentioning State...
    This is a valid/accurate observation. I first noticed the trend about 4-5 years ago. I preferred KELO through the late 90's but now KSFY is the only option.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

There's talk that KSFY will be covering all of the SDSU womens games from St. Joe...as I hear more, I'll post.

Comment

I long for the days that KELO was an SDSU friend.... not any more.... Lets bring back Bobbi Lower and Tom Nieman!!!! Both great STATE fans!!!!

Comment

Anymore info on the possibility of the games being televised. That would be great, i cant get out of brookings and work at all for the week.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
          X