Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Let's get it started.

I'll be honest, Im just not feeling optimistic about this one. The game in September was great, but I just have a bad feeling about this one.

By all measures, we have a team that can go up there and get a win. We have played one good game up there in the playoffs (2014), and have been beat down up there pretty much every other time.

In September, Pierre Strong was still the #4 back, and I'm not sure he'll be effective against their run D. I expect the Bison to bottle him up pretty well. Can TC get it down the field and keep the chains moving? If we can open it up in the air and get up on them early, we might have a shot. Easton Stick had a great game against us earlier this year. Will he have the same performance this time around, or around performance like he had last November? That's the X factor for the game I think.

One thing I think we will see is TC running a lot more. To quote "Waterboy", this the last game of the season, can't hold anything back now. I'd expect him to have about 5 designed runs, and several more improvised scrambles.

There's no time like the present to buck the historical trend, but it's going to be a huge challenge. D has to have a lock down game, and we can't let ES beat us over the top when we make him throw it. I have faith that we can get it done, but we have yet to see it in the playoffs.

Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Let's get it started.

I'll be honest, Im just not feeling optimistic about this one. The game in September was great, but I just have a bad feeling about this one.

By all measures, we have a team that can go up there and get a win. We have played one good game up there in the playoffs (2014), and have been beat down up there pretty much every other time.

In September, Pierre Strong was still the #4 back, and I'm not sure he'll be effective against their run D. I expect the Bison to bottle him up pretty well. Can TC get it down the field and keep the chains moving? If we can open it up in the air and get up on them early, we might have a shot. Easton Stick had a great game against us earlier this year. Will he have the same performance this time around, or around performance like he had last November? That's the X factor for the game I think.

One thing I think we will see is TC running a lot more. To quote "Waterboy", this the last game of the season, can't hold anything back now. I'd expect him to have about 5 designed runs, and several more improvised scrambles.

There's no time like the present to buck the historical trend, but it's going to be a huge challenge. D has to have a lock down game, and we can't let ES beat us over the top when we make him throw it. I have faith that we can get it done, but we have yet to see it in the playoffs.
    I'm with you but, that's not going to stop me from trying to be there and be loud!

Comment

Tickets go on sale at 3pm today. Unclaimed season tickets sell at 7am Wednesday. Buy em up! Unfortunately the game being on Friday will prevent me from going

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
        Let's get it started.

Curious if Ogunrinde's speed at DE could help neutralize Stick's ability to run and give Jacks another player to provide QB pressure in sub packages.

I don't recall seeing him during game against Owls, and box score doesn't show him participating. Did I miss news about him being injured?

I'm feeling pretty good about this one. I think Jacks win by at least a FG.

Comment

Not seeing them at the Jrabbit ticket office. Where do you go to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
            Tickets go on sale at 3pm today. Unclaimed season tickets sell at 7am Wednesday. Buy em up! Unfortunately the game being on Friday will prevent me from going
            Anybody have any luck buying tickets at 3pm. At 3:04 tickets were unavailable on go bison ticket sales

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
              Go bison.

If you want Jackrabbit allotment of tickets, Jackrabbit club members received an email to have them fill out a request form. But the SDSU allotment will go fast. Here is that request form. Allocation will based on where you stand on the Jackrabbit Club priority points.
              https://gojacks.com/sb_output.aspx?form=58

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                I always got mine from their unsold season tickets. Just gotta be online at the right time. Never figured I have much of a chance to get them from our allotment

Comment

I got two from the NDSU ticket office. I am still hoping to get two more from the SDSU allotment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                    Anybody have any luck buying tickets at 3pm. At 3:04 tickets were unavailable on go bison ticket sales
                    My receipt says I got mine at 3:04

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                      I got two from the NDSU ticket office. I am still hoping to get two more from the SDSU allotment.
                      where you @?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        My receipt says I got mine at 3:04
                        guess my computer was too slow. I see some on Fargo Craigslist for $85 to $150.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Go bison.

If you want Jackrabbit allotment of tickets, Jackrabbit club members received an email to have them fill out a request form. But the SDSU allotment will go fast. Here is that request form. Allocation will based on where you stand on the Jackrabbit Club priority points.
                          https://gojacks.com/sb_output.aspx?form=58
                          How many tickets does SDSU get? I cant go but just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            where you @?
                            Section 8 Row AA

Comment

Tweet from The Pride of the Dakotas. "See you in Fargo on Friday"!

Comment

Working...
                              X