FCS Quarterfinal - Cheapest Ticket at Each Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Quarterfinal - Cheapest Ticket at Each Site

FYI - I received an email from the NCAA this morning with access to buy tickets for each of the four quarterfinals. Here are ticket price ranges for each site.

Maine - $12 - $32
    EWU - Group option (10 or more) $12. Single $30 - $45.
    NDSU - $40
    Kennesaw - $15 - $75

in my opinion 3 of the four facilities have an option to tempt people to attend & NDSU is it’s own beast. If and when the Rabbits host another playoff game they need an option to tempt people to buy tickets. I’ve never understood why SDSU doesn’t offer a $10 or $15 option - even if it was a group rate. I’m sure there’s some formula if they draw “x” number of fans at $30 it’s better for the school compared to drawing “x” at $10 or $15. In my opinion the more people in the seats, at whatever the price is better for the program than a bunch of empty seats.

Go Rabbits!

Re: FCS Quarterfinal - Cheapest Ticket at Each Site

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    FYI - I received an email from the NCAA this morning with access to buy tickets for each of the four quarterfinals. Here are ticket price ranges for each site.

Maine - $12 - $32
    NDSU - $40
    Kennesaw - $15 - $75

in my opinion 3 of the four facilities have an option to tempt people to attend & NDSU is it’s own beast. If and when the Rabbits host another playoff game they need an option to tempt people to buy tickets. I’ve never understood why SDSU doesn’t offer a $10 or $15 option - even if it was a group rate. I’m sure there’s some formula if they draw “x” number of fans at $30 it’s better for the school compared to drawing “x” at $10 or $15. In my opinion the more people in the seats, at whatever the price is better for the program than a bunch of empty seats.

Go Rabbits!
    My understanding is that the NCAA has a rule that the playoff ticket prices can't be lower than the regular season prices, but if I'm correct, I believe it just can't lower than your lowest priced game.

If this is the case, it seems advantageous to take one of the lower attended regular season games (e.g. a November date against a Missouri State, SIU, or WIU) and drastically reduced the price since these contests are such poor draws anyways. Playoff games don't create revenue and even if they manage to, the NCAA gets most of it, so lets try to pack the place in the post season and maybe gain a few fans for seasons to come.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post

Maine - $12 - $32
      NDSU - $40
      Kennesaw - $15 - $75

Go Rabbits!
      They do. There were tickets to the DU game for $15 if you used the FCA group code "FCAPlayoffs". This message was shared pretty widely but obviously not well enough. Never pay full price for a playoff ticket. NEVER (or at least not until more than 5,000 start showing up.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        They do. There were tickets to the DU game for $15 if you used the FCA group code "FCAPlayoffs". This message was shared pretty widely but obviously not well enough. Never pay full price for a playoff ticket. NEVER (or at least not until more than 5,000 start showing up.
        That’s great to know. I was not aware. I will file that away for future purchases.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Cheap tickets must be sold out in Fargo since it is noisy and they are in early control over Colgate.. No third down conversions for Colgate as Bison lead 7-0 in first quarter.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bison take it to the endzone with 10 minutes left in 3rd quarter. 21-0 for the Bison. The road to Frisco appears to still go through Fargo. Go Jacks!!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
            X