• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ NDSU Phonetically-Challenged Buffalo

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#ISeeNoZ
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: @ NDSU Phonetically-Challenged Buffalo

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        That's great...good job!

Comment

Today starts as a typical fall Saturday. College Gameday is on.
          I joked with my wife about having the urge to stand around drinking a beer and eating tailgate food prior to the game. I asked if she was planning on tailgating in the backyard. Dumb question: of course she was. We will likely join other Jacks fans for the game at Harry’s in Watertown.

This is a big game with national attention and I’m calling it Jacks come from behind to win 28-10.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Today starts as a typical fall Saturday. College Gameday is on.
            I joked with my wife about having the urge to stand around drinking a beer and eating tailgate food prior to the game. I asked if she was planning on tailgating in the backyard. Dumb question: of course she was. We will likely join other Jacks fans for the game at Harry’s in Watertown.

This is a big game with national attention and I’m calling it Jacks come from behind to win 28-10.
            A come from behind 28-10 win? Bold prediction.

Comment

If we can prevent long sustained drives we’ve got a chance. If not we are in trouble. I don’t have particularly good feelings about this one but then I never do with the bison.

Comment

I think it's pretty simple: Our O line has to step up, and our D has to get off the field. Beyond that, I think the key is to be able to get momentum early and answer their momentum plays with swings of our own. If we get down, given all the "revenge" factor for NDSU, that crowd will bury us if there's blood in the water. Get a quick 3 and out and score early, and the crowd will return to normal levels. The first 5 minutes of the game are key in that regard.

Comment

The ESPN College Game Day crew went 5-0 for NDSU but it was noted last two. DSU losses were to SDSU and they agreed it will be close. They referred to the game as the Dakota Marker. I think the reputation of the Dakota Marker Game is now well established.

Update on my score prediction: SDSU comes from behind (0-10 at the half) to win 35-10.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    If we can prevent long sustained drives we’ve got a chance. If not we are in trouble. I don’t have particularly good feelings about this one but then I never do with the bison.
                    It’s this simple. Our defense needs to have a day and get off the field. If the defense can keep them to the teens or low twenties for points we have a good chance. If we can’t contain their offense, it will be a long day.

Comment

There might be a slim chance as we look back a couple of years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79C6q9Hz1-8

or even a year ago at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkn5oCZtkVw
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

A win today would certainly be among the biggest in modern SDSU history. NDSU has one of their best teams and two years of Marker-game frustrations. I assume we’re going to have to weather an early storm and try to keep it in reach until the team settles in. It won’t be easy.

Comment

Sounds like we'll be without Marquise Lewis and Eddie Miller today. Both are injured. Those are not good breaks for our O vs their D Line. Losing Lewis isn't good either, but we have several playmaker at WR. We will be in trouble on punt return though. Lewis was about as sound in PR as could be. Sounds like Elijah Wilson will be good to go on the D line today, so that is good news.

Comment

NDSU TV guy says something about an “incident “ in 2012 that made this rivalry more intense. What’s he talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              NDSU TV guy says something about an “incident “ in 2012 that made this rivalry more intense. What’s he talking about?
                              All could find was NDSU won 20-17. A

Comment

Working...
                              X