Jacks sweep Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks sweep Iowa

Wow, softball is really turning it around. Just got a tweet saying the Jackrabbits swept Iowa, first sweep of a D-1 Power 5 conference foe. Team is now 16-9.

Re: Jacks sweep Iowa

I saw that Junior Ali Herdliska is on pace to break several career school records, including doubles, home runs, RBIs, walks, and putouts. It's worth noting that Iowa has wins over #8 Baylor, #13 Arizona State, and RV Wichita State.

Comment

Krista Wood was clearly a great hire by Justin. Recruiting is going to get easier for her if they continue to win.

Comment

I've been waiting for them to turn the corner and get the softball program back on track, I will be following them and rooting for them to continue to get better, although they're pretty good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
          Krista Wood was clearly a great hire by Justin. Recruiting is going to get easier for her if they continue to win.
          As someone who spends their summers watching a lot of youth softball, I can say that their are a lot of really good in-state players currently committed to SDSU. It's always nice to get the best players in the state.

Comment

Working...
          X