• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: UNH Untamed Kittens

#ChuckthePigskin

#StuffthePigskin

#GreatWhiteNorth

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: UNH Untamed Kittens

Let’s do what we do and get the offense going early. And then the mangy kitties don’t have a shot. Big day for our SRs
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

#Winthetoss
      #Taketheball
      #DontLookBack

https://youtu.be/1CfnKEYAbyo
      Last edited by SoDakJack; 12-09-2017, 08:50 AM.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        #ChuckthePigskin

#StuffthePigskin

#GreatWhiteNorth

If only the DJD crew could play that clip as UNH's pre-game hype video

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
          Let’s do what we do and get the offense going early. And then the mangy kitties don’t have a shot. Big day for our SRs
          Jacks' defense getting a couple turnovers and DL getting a sack or seven would be great too

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            #Winthetoss
            #Taketheball
            #dontlookback
            https://youtu.be/1CfnKEYAbyo
            Dang, now I'm torn between whether they should play this clip pre-game or the cartoon

Comment

Jake hasn't had a 100 yard game yet this season - today's the day !

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                If only the DJD crew could play that clip as UNH's pre-game hype video
                If our mascot was the "Wildcats" I would definitely petition that song to be our soundtrack for our hype video, if for no other reason than nostalgic purpose from watching Saturday morning cartoons in the 90s.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Your boys are going to be able to sleepwalk to Frisco. Hope we do our part and see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    Dang, now I'm torn between whether they should play this clip pre-game or the cartoon
                    I am driving the struggle bus this morning posting on here. I tried like 7 times to embed the video and not just have the link...then I tried to reply to your post and kept not quoting you. Maybe I need another large cup of coffee before the game postings start.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Jacks got a mention on College Game Day. Short clip on UNH but the moderators, think it was Herbstreet, made a comment that indicates Jacks strongly favored.

Some film of last night’s JMU and Weber game and a mention of the other FCS semis including a short clip on the bison nicknamed Corso when game day was in Fargo (Corso now three years old).

Comment

My guess: SDSU 36, UNH 10

Jacks entertain the fans with balanced running and passing games. Remember the snow bowl when Ryan Berry set a record for TDS by air in weather conditions everyone said would kill the passing game? It’ll be dry today and the passing game will work. Brady Mengarelli has his best game of the season.

Comment

I am still in the morning sweats, how many are tailgating already? Does that make me a casual fan?
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            Jacks got a mention on College Game Day. Short clip on UNH but the moderators, think it was Herbstreet, made a comment that indicates Jacks strongly favored.

Some film of last night’s JMU and Weber game and a mention of the other FCS semis including a short clip on the bison nicknamed Corso when game day was in Fargo (Corso now three years old).
                            Shameless pandering by the folks in Fargo to gain Lee's favor. Nevertheless, should we name a rabbit "Desmond"?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              I am still in the morning sweats, how many are tailgating already? Does that make me a casual fan?
                              Sweats are definitely "casual," but if you're there at 2pm for the duration, not sure anyone could call you that.

Comment

Working...
                              X