Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rabbit74 the first to break the Marquette news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbit74 the first to break the Marquette news?

Is it just coincidence that rabbit74 noted the presence of SDSU on Marquette's schedule and walla, the very next day Solari has an article in the Argus citing a phone call to Scott Nagy regarding the game? I think Chris may owe rabbit74 some recognition . Purely speculative at this point but entirely plausible, I believe. This may be the single most important website regarding SDSU and the state of S.D. (I know it is in my mind, but I may be mentally ill).
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Rabbit74 the first to break the Marquette news

Originally posted by jackmd
    Is it just coincidence that rabbit74 noted the presence of SDSU on Marquette's schedule and walla, the very next day Solari has an article in the Argus citing a phone call to Scott Nagy regarding the game?  I think Chris may owe rabbit74 some recognition  .  Purely speculative at this point but entirely plausible, I believe.  This may be the single most important website regarding SDSU and the state of S.D. (I know it is in my mind, but I may be mentally ill).  
    You are right JACKMD! I thought the same thing when I saw the article. That is O.K. though, I am glad that the media is taking advantage of this venue. That is a smart move on their part. They will hear it here first!

Good stuff Rabbit74!

Comment

My Kudos to Rabbit74 for finding the story. Its amazing what we find on opponent websites. I have not been doing this much.

I think we have more people looking at this site now than ever. At one point in time today, there were no members logged in but there were seven guests lurking.
      I guess what we say and how we say it is going to be come more important. I personally believe the Senator Frank is the real deal, namely it is the SD Salon from Scotland SD.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
        I personally believe the Senator Frank is the real deal, namely it is the SD Salon from Scotland SD.
        SDSUFAN:

At first I thought you meant "SALOON" instead of salon. I looked them up in the dictionary:

1. SALON: a fashionable assemblage of notables (as literary figures, artists, or statesmen) held by custom at the home of a prominent person.

2. SALOON: an elaborately decorated public apartment or hall (as a large cabin for the social use of a ships passengers)

They both seem to fit! What are you trying to say?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Maybe Rabbit 74 is Mr. Solari, ahh, the plot thickens
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Rabbit74 is not in the news business. Just a lucky accident that I saw the news on Marquette's site. It is great to see all the excitement that a great schedule is binging to SDSU and its fans. I have always been a big supporter of the move to D-I. But a year ago I would never have dreamed that between the men and the women's basketball teams we would be playing someone from almost every major conference this year. On the schedule are teams from the Pac-10, Big East, Big 10, Big 12, Conference USA, Southeast. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

SDSUFAN:

At first I thought you meant "SALOON" instead of salon. I looked them up in the dictionary:

1.  SALON:  a fashionable assemblage of notables (as literary figures, artists, or statesmen) held by custom at the home of a prominent person.

2. SALOON:  an elaborately decorated public apartment or hall (as a large cabin for the social use of a ships passengers)

They both seem to fit! What are you trying to say?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
              By being elected, I suppose Senator Frank is a statesman as your first definition lists.  Whether he is for or against D1 , the people in his district have elected him to the SD Legislature and that fact would make Senator Frank a statesman.   Since he is among the notables that assemble in Pierre each January, that too would make him a fit for your definition of Salon. We are getting off subjec and I am being kind to Senator Frank. ;D

Comment

I'll be the last one to criticize spelling on the 'net...we're all busy dashing off messages and misspellings will occur!

But, I think the word you're talking about is "solon".

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
                  I'll be the last one to criticize spelling on the 'net...we're all busy dashing off messages and misspellings will occur!

But, I think the word you're talking about is "solon".

Go Jacks!
                  Are you sure you don't mean "COLON"? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

JackJd
                    Thanks for the spelling correction, that was the word that I was thinking of.

Comment

Working...
                    X