San Diego St.  Aztecs (SDSU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego St.  Aztecs (SDSU)

I just wanted you all to know that your moderator (Rabbit89) came on to our site to say hello and introduce your school as the other SDSU.

He informed us that your school will be coming to our town to play us in basketball next year in January. It ought to be fun. I checked on your basketball site and it said that you guys were 27-7 last year!! Yikes, maybe we don't want to play you!! We were right around the .500 mark last year, but we should be much better this year. Look forward to seeing some of you in San Diego if you can get away!!

One of our Einstein posters (I'am sure you have some too) came on in response to Rabbit with the response "Ha, ha, ha.....South Dakota, home of nothing!!"

Your fearless moderator responded with a gigantic picture of Mt. Rushmore!! That'll teach him to mess with you S. Dakotans!! What a classic response!!! It was the highlight of my day!!

Anyway, it's good getting to know you and we'll meet up soon!!

Re: San Diego St.  Aztecs (SDSU)

Aztec_Ruins,

Welcome to the board.  I will be at the game for sure.  My wife is from San Diego and we have lots of family and friends back there.  Glad I could make you smile.

Go Jackrabbits!

P.S. on your board we are the "other" SDSU on our board you are the "other" SDSU.  It just depends on where you are.   ;D

Comment

Not to hoard in on 89's territory as the welcome-wagon, I would like to invite you to post anything you think would be constructive/instructive regarding SDSU and our move to DI. On this site the Jackrabbits will be SDSU, call yourself the Aztecs or whatever you would like. Haven't found much helpful info from the Georgia Southern backers but I suspect (hope) the Aztecs have a better quality of fans.

Only time will tell how our first year at the DI level will go. Lots of new faces on our team and some of the returning players have limited experience due to injury. That said, we have one of the premier programs at the DII level, take that for what its worth. I for one am looking for a competitive season where our final record means less and our overall effort means more.

Again, welcome to the site, look forward to hearing from you.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wyoming KNOWS San Diego State basketball very well!

The Jackrabbits will probably beat the Aztecs easily.

Comment

The other SDSU has their '04-'05 Men's Basketball Prospectus out.

http://www.fansonly.com/auto_pdf/p_h...kbl-prospectus

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Aztecs! ;D

Comment

Working...
          X