Replay and Officiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay and Officiating

As a former official, it was clear that ability to move into the college ranks was based on who you know. The crew today definitely proved that. They were absolutely terrible. They couldn't even consistently get the ball spotted, let alone some of the many other problems.

Also, I'm not sure why replay exists as they either never have the right angle or are afraid to overrule the call or noncall. It just compounds the bad officiating. Answers anyone? Surely, the fan forum has some solutions.

Re: Replay and Officiating

Originally posted by Reality View Post
    As a former official, it was clear that ability to move into the college ranks was based on who you know. The crew today definitely proved that. They were absolutely terrible. They couldn't even consistently get the ball spotted, let alone some of the many other problems.

Also, I'm not sure why replay exists as they either never have the right angle or are afraid to overrule the call or noncall. It just compounds the bad officiating. Answers anyone? Surely, the fan forum has some solutions.
    Solution has to be better camera angles. The ones we saw today were useless.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Or making sure the replay reviewers have their Snickers prior to making the calls -- they're off their game when they're hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        How do we only have angles on one side of the stadium? I would assume our new shiny stadium has the capability to have angles on BOTH sides for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          How do we only have angles on one side of the stadium? I would assume our new shiny stadium has the capability to have angles on BOTH sides for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It does, it's on Midco or whoever is broadcasting the game to provide the cameras and videos for it though.

Comment

Working...
          X