Midco Sports Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midco Sports Tonight

I didn't know where to put this but since everybody seems to be in this category figured why not. I will start by saying I believe they do a good job with the games that they produce. This program does pretty much nothing for me and if the Jackrabbit Insider went away because of this I'm less than impressed. I realize they are trying to be a junior ESPN sports center but I could care less about UND hockey or upper Iowa anything or ND high school or...well you get my point. Maybe some enjoy it and it's just me?

Re: Midco Sports Tonight

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    I didn't know where to put this but since everybody seems to be in this category figured why not. I will start by saying I believe they do a good job with the games that they produce. This program does pretty much nothing for me and if the Jackrabbit Insider went away because of this I'm less than impressed. I realize they are trying to be a junior ESPN sports center but I could care less about UND hockey or upper Iowa anything or ND high school or...well you get my point. Maybe some enjoy it and it's just me?
    And most in ND don't care about SD sports....whats your point

MIDCO is just as much in ND as SD so they cover the region
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

Thats my point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

exactly. That is the point. A show featured on sdsu. Usd usd ndsu sd high school nd hi\h school would probably draw more interest. We got rid of cable so I don't have midco sports anymore but enjoyed the Jackrabbit show. Otherwise only watched games on their. Like und hockey I am going to skip that. But maybe catch up on usd stuff.

Maybe the ratings for the shows weren't worth it so they stopped. But felt they were good programs for sure.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I looked for something SDSU in the video section,couldn't find anything relatively new,plenty about UND though....if this is a trade off for the dedicated sports programs exclusively about SDSU sports,we are probably getting about 1/5 the coverage we used to get.Not happy at all.

Comment

Working...
          X