Season Ticket Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Holders

Anyone a new season ticket holder this year?  I have been out of town with work and I missed the deadline!  Erin B. with the ticket office says I can still get them, but I don't want to be stuck way way up in the nose bleeds.  Anyone have an idea of where they sit the newcomers?

Re: Season Ticket Holders

My experience points to these words of advice...buy the tickets and trust that where you sit is a good seat. I've sat in just about every section during a game - front row, last row, bleacher, ends - and there really isn't a bad seat. This being a transition year (DI move and reallocation) creates opportunities for new season ticket holders. My suggestion though is to buy a full season ticket package if you know you will utilize it more than just the seven or three game package. The seven game package gets seated after the full season ticket package, three game after the seven (if protocol has remained the same as in past years). If you're truly a fan that wants to enjoy Jacks games being in the arena is all that should matter.

Comment

TK,

This will be my first season as a season ticket holder.  I have not received mine yet, but when I do I will let you know.

The way I look at it, is I am not really buying season tickets for this season (although I will make some games) anyway.   I can only make 5 or 6 games in a season (living in KC).  I am buying them for games down the road when the big boys start coming to town I want to be as close as I can be, and I just want to support SDSU.  The way to do that is to work the point system and one of the ways you earn points is the number of years you have season tickets.  Should be a fun season, and next year will be even better as more and more D-I schools come to play the Jackrabbits!

Go State!  ;D

Comment

That was my thinking exactly. Down the road when the big boys come to town I'll be able to take my kids (in the far future) and watch SDSU play some well known teams.

Comment

Even if they are playing a poor team, the Jacks (men and women) are always fun to watch. This year will not be a waste, and future years will just be a bonus to the great product we have been viewing for years.

Comment

Here's info from the Jackrabbit report today, Erin from the ticketing office was on.

Sorry if any errors:

The season tickets will be for all home games, mens and womens, even though they aren't on the same nights. 23 games total, two double headers.

I think she said they do the seat re-organizing every 3 years and this was the year? It goes by points. Points are from season ticket years, donations, support etc. The person with the most points gets the best seat.

The prices are on the website, I believe it's $209 for the upper seats, more as you go down a level.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
            X