Winter Sports Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Sports Media Day

I am told there was a BIG MEDIA DAY yesterday at SDSU for winter sports. Was there any notice of it anywhere?
    I have not seen anything about it on the SDSU web site, or on this board.

Nothing on it in the Argus Leader this morning.

I am told there was a story on it on KELO at 6 pm last night but it was not replayed at 10 pm.

Winter sports are obviously not very important?

First year DI not worth the effort? > > > > >

Re: Winter Sports Media Day

Craig & Mike had both basketball coaches on. KSFY & KDLT had stories, and I believe the both ran at 6 & 10. KSFY had the basketball coaches AND the wrestling coach. Not sure what the Argus had in it today. I heard about on KWSN for a couple days before. IMO, KELO tv is by far the worst sports division in the area.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Ron Lenz mentioned at Backers lunch on Wednesday that Chris would be out of town, so I believe that is why the Argus did not have a story. I did see the KSFY and KDLT sportscasts and thought that they both did a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
        IMO, KELO tv is by far the worst sports division in the area.
        This is currently fact. When I matriculated in the early 90's KELO did a fairly good job. Can't be said now.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X