No announcement yet.

Does Adidas sponsor any Summit schools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Adidas sponsor any Summit schools?

SDSU has an equipment deal with Under Armour. Any Summit schools have addidas deals? Not saying...just asking.

Re: Does Addidas sponsor any Summit schools?

USeD had addias I beleive. Is that the point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      USeD had addias I beleive. Is that the point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
      Omaha, USeD, Western Illinois and Denver all look to have at least some affiliation with Addidas. I am not sure but I was thinking Addidas may be doing something with Jackrabbit wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        SDSU has an equipment deal with Under Armour. Any Summit schools have addidas deals? Not saying...just asking.
        Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Auburn (assistant facing charges) is an Under Armour school.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I read the charges against the Auburn assistant stem from his prior job at an adidas sponsored school.

Lots of schools have adidas equipment deals. I think the adidas logo appears on the UND football uniforms too

Comment

Likely any team in a mid-major league that may have adidas equipment deals don't have to worry about the problems coming out in the news. The payouts etc. are related to five-star recruits at elite programs. Still, I think it will be uncomfortable for programs with adidas equipment deals.

Comment

Working...
            X