X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landon Scott:  gone

From Chris Solari in the Argus this morning:

Rabbit tracks

Guard Landon Scott has left the men's basketball team. Scott, a sophomore junior college transfer who would have been in his first season, is the all-time leading scorer in Sioux City high school history, but Coach Scott Nagy has said that Scott was struggling in his adjustment to competing at SDSU.

Re: Landon Scott:  gone

Little Fish in a Big Pond syndrome, I think he found out they play pretty good basketball at SDSU.

Comment

I trust coach Nagy and his ability to evaluate players. Hopefully Landon can find a place to play. Maybe closer to home?
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
        Little Fish in a Big Pond syndrome, I think he found out they play pretty good basketball at SDSU.
        He should try USD. They like little fish down there!
        ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

The so called "Little Fish" out swam the so called "Big Fish" the last 2 times they were in the same pool.

Comment

JBNJBQ I plum think the coyote got you on that deal.

Comment

As a general comment, I would hope any student athlete that is not happy at SDSU would take his marbles and go home or transfer out. The Argus is just waiting for the next negative happening that involves a SDSU student athlete. This negative story will only feed those hungry folks who hope SDSU will fail at the D1 level.

So USD claims the last two wins in mens BB. So what. Thats all history now. ;D ;D ;D I bet they never dare show up at Frost ever again.

Comment

For the record, SDSU vs. USD during Nagy era ('95-2004):

13 wins, 6 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by goyotes
                  The so called "Little Fish" out swam the so called "Big Fish" the last 2 times they were in the same pool.

Even a blind sow stumbles across an ear of corn now and then! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                  X