Should we send them a fruit basket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we send them a fruit basket?

Pity the poor, woebegone Bison. They’re apparently the only college football team in America with good players who have suffered significant injuries. Jackrabbit injuries of recent months, including a couple that led to the early retirement of potentially important players, apparently don’t count. Should we send Bison fans a fruit basket or something?
    This space for lease.

Re: Should we send them a fruit basket?

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Pity the poor, woebegone Bison. They’re apparently the only college football team in America with good players who have suffered significant injuries. Jackrabbit injuries of recent months, including a couple that led to the early retirement of potentially important players, apparently don’t count. Should we send Bison fans a fruit basket or something?
    +100 Pts. for the correct usage of woebegone

Comment

Would it be more suitable to send a bouquet? Perhaps a spray of pansies?
      2017-09-08 16_22_23-spray of pansies - Google Search.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
        Would it be more suitable to send a bouquet? Perhaps a spray of pansies?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]892[/ATTACH]
        +200 Pts. for "spray of (flowers)"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          I always thought Garrison Keilor was very clever in naming his home town Lake Woebegone. For the longest time had never crossed the meaning of woebegone and when I did, immediately, I thought of the Prairie Home Companion. Seems applicable to the Bison.

Comment

Thanks for the concern, guys! If something should happen to Goedert, Wieneke, or Christion I'll make sure to get something down to you guys. Actually, you guys prolly don't even need them...all you need is the fleet-footed Vinatieri. Sweet play...Stig pullin' out the trickery early...could be quite the interesting season.

Comment

Working...
            X