Clear All

• Jackrabbit Insider

Did the Jackrabbit Insider go away?

Re: Jackrabbit Insider

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Yes.
    https://twitter.com/tylermerriam/sta...38061698965505
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Yes. If you want video content about the Jackrabbits, YouTube is the place to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I feel like the football coverage is severely limited compared to previous years. Thank goodness for WestSideRabbit and his additional content. One of my favorites, that now seems to be a relic, was the Vimeo content from last year. Every week there were 2-4 videos hyping/recapping the football games. It always got me excited for the game and ready to go for Saturday's. Now I find myself watching old highlights or searching our opponents website for content. I feel like there isn't nearly as much build-up to the games.

Comment

What about Jackrabbit Journal? Is that still out there? I did a quick Youtube search and didn't see anything new.

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
            I feel like the football coverage is severely limited compared to previous years. Thank goodness for WestSideRabbit and his additional content. One of my favorites, that now seems to be a relic, was the Vimeo content from last year. Every week there were 2-4 videos hyping/recapping the football games. It always got me excited for the game and ready to go for Saturday's. Now I find myself watching old highlights or searching our opponents website for content. I feel like there isn't nearly as much build-up to the games.
            You need to get on Twitter. Follow @GoJacksFB and @JackrabbitVideo. The content you are referring to is now posted on Twitter regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
              What about Jackrabbit Journal? Is that still out there? I did a quick Youtube search and didn't see anything new.
              Looks like Midco Sports are not doing Jackrabbit Journal (or Inside the Summit or NSIC weekly show) anymore.
              Here is a list of their current Original Programs: https://www.midcosn.com/shows/

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Looks like Midco Sports are not doing Jackrabbit Journal (or Inside the Summit or NSIC weekly show) anymore.
                Here is a list of their current Original Programs: https://www.midcosn.com/shows/
                Really? They can do the Bison radio show though? Wtf Midco

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I think Midco Sports Tonight is taking the place of the weekly shows. That way they can cover things every day rather than just one show per week.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Thanks for your response. Not what I wanted to hear, but I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                      I think Midco Sports Tonight is taking the place of the weekly shows. That way they can cover things every day rather than just one show per week.
                      I don't care how you spin it, going from having our own weekly show to some regionally focused sports show isn't a good thing for SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                        I don't care how you spin it, going from having our own weekly show to some regionally focused sports show isn't a good thing for SDSU.

I was thinking the same thing, they'll be covering SDSU,NDSU,UND and the Yotes,plus HS Sports and the NSIC all in one show,most of the time (hopefully not) I probably won't be interested.Going from a dedicated to Jackrabbit sports 1/2 show to maybe a mention now and then M-F in a all regional sports show is not a step up in my opinion.They must want to be like KELO,KSFY, or KDLT I guess,I always thought of Midco as better for their dedicated in depth shows,that's all down the drain now with this move,change or whatever,but it's not an improvement in my opinion.
                        Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-07-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing, they'll be covering SDSU,NDSU,UND and the Yotes,plus HS Sports and the NSIC all in one show,most of the time (hopefully not) I probably won't be interested.Going from a dedicated to Jackrabbit sports 1/2 show to maybe a mention now and then M-F in a all regional sports show is not a step up in my opinion.They must want to be like KELO,KSFY, or KDLT I guess,I always thought of Midco as better for their dedicated in depth shows,that's all down the drain now with this move,change or whatever,but it's not an improvement in my opinion.
                          Agree completely. I looked forward to watching the Journal during my lunch breaks at work. Loved the Hank and Tom duo. I don't have Midco, therefore, I will not be actively searching for a show that may or may not have content I am interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            After I saw they had dropped the Jackrabbit Insider I dropped Midco TV for Sling TV. Still get the Jacks games on ESPN3 and get all the channels I want with the sports package for $35.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                              After I saw they had dropped the Jackrabbit Insider I dropped Midco TV for Sling TV. Still get the Jacks games on ESPN3 and get all the channels I want with the sports package for $35.

Thanks,might consider that,but it's not cable,I've been disappointed with satellite providers in the past and I am a little leery about dropping cable, and how it's impervious to weather conditions and concerned about mounting on my new roof, etc. One time i had an old wooden pole they agreed to mount their dish on,but it's no longer standing and I don't feel like erecting another not knowing if they will even allow this or not. Definitely a good deal though (like the ESPN 3,a must have) ,so thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X