Wrestling vs Bus of Clueless bison Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling vs Bus of Clueless bison Fans

Jackrabbits' last dual of the season starts at 2pm today. The school up north is rumored to be bringing a bus of fans with them today, so it would be fantastic to fill up Frost with as many Jackrabbit fans as possible. It's also Senior Day and Military Appreciation Day, so come out and support. #GetJacked
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Re: Wrestling vs Bus of Clueless bison Fans

With a pin from Seth Gross the Jacks take a 20-15 lead into the final bout.

Comment

Sykora beats Pohlmeyer 4-0 but its not enough. Jacks win 20-18!!!!

Comment

I wasn't sure how truthful my name for this thread would be, but the bus of fans sat behind me and, wow, they really didn't know what was going on. They were calling everything stalling; must of been the case of beer each person drank (they really wreaked of it.)

Seriously, great job by the Wresting Team today. Beat your rival, and Gross with a pin (what I really wanted today). Big 12 Tournament is up next with some time for everyone to get healthy. Should be a good show for whoever is going down (I have to go to the Summit League Tournament that weekend. ) Let's send some guys to Nationals!
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Good to see Rotert get a win under his belt going into the post-season. Best news is he now has 11 days with just practice so he can hopefully get back to 100%. Should be good for Gillette as well.

Comment

Working...
          X