Chamberlain vs KWLPG dual before Oklahoma dual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chamberlain vs KWLPG dual before Oklahoma dual

I just saw that Chamberlain and KWLPG are have a HS dual before the SDSU- Oklahoma dual. Good team in Chamberlain to get to wrestle on Bono's part because he is probably gonna be one of SD's best wrestling and possibly even football recruits ever. He could be a primetime wrestling or football guy and perhaps Bono is trying to get a headstart?

Re: Chamberlain vs KWLPG dual before Oklahoma dual

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    I just saw that Chamberlain and KWLPG are have a HS dual before the SDSU- Oklahoma dual. Good team in Chamberlain to get to wrestle on Bono's part because he is probably gonna be one of SD's best wrestling and possibly even football recruits ever. He could be a primetime wrestling or football guy and perhaps Bono is trying to get a headstart?
    What does KWLPG stand for? Who is "he"?

Comment

My guess Kimball-White Lake-Platte-Geddes. A wrestling co-op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        What does KWLPG stand for? Who is "he"?
        To answer the 2nd part of your question..."He" would be Nash Hutmacher, #1 rated HWT from Chamberlain, SD. He's a freshman, which is extremely rare to see a kid so young be that dominant at the HWT class.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
          To answer the 2nd part of your question..."He" would be Nash Hutmacher, #1 rated HWT from Chamberlain, SD. He's a freshman, which is extremely rare to see a kid so young be that dominant at the HWT class.
          Thank you, that's right some have already mentioned him. Also thank you to 2002jack for explanation of ancyonm.
          Wow, our SD schools are becoming smaller and smaller, and the notion of Centerville interest in returning to 6 man football is scary.

Comment

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/spor...FmqBs.facebook

Article on the dual before the dual. I think you really need to see Nash in person just to get the true monstrousness of that kid. Just a titan.
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

An article on him from track: http://panicbutton.sportsblog.com/po...s-records.html

Comment

Nash is massive. His dad was/is some sort of professional powerlifter I believe. Nash is bigger everytime I see him and he has a true passion for lifting.

Comment

Nash is massive. His dad was/is some sort of professional powerlifter I believe. Nash is bigger everytime I see him and he has a true passion for lifting.
                  His dad got 2nd at the South Dakota Strongman competition......I think he's around 48 years old, otherwise he's the Chief of Police for Chamberlain.

Comment

Bono is trying to get a headstart?
                    Bono is well aware of Nash. It all depends on offers and the next couple years. I will guarantee someone offers him a D1 scholarship in wrestling. What will the football offers be? If he has a choice? My guess is SDSU would lead in FCS and wrestling categories especially since it would be close to home for family to come watch, but if an FBS school were to offer? My guess is the FBS school wins out, but he has to get in front of FBS schools somehow, competing against lesser opponents in the 11A isn't going to showcase much. You are looking at a very strong and athletic DE

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                      Bono is well aware of Nash. It all depends on offers and the next couple years. I will guarantee someone offers him a D1 scholarship in wrestling. What will the football offers be? If he has a choice? My guess is SDSU would lead in FCS and wrestling categories especially since it would be close to home for family to come watch, but if an FBS school were to offer? My guess is the FBS school wins out, but he has to get in front of FBS schools somehow, competing against lesser opponents in the 11A isn't going to showcase much. You are looking at a very strong and athletic DE
                      This is what makes it so difficult to recruit a good HWT at the college level...some of the best have options on the football field as well and oftentimes choose to go that direction. We've had a couple good ones from NE in our football program the past few years. I hope we can end up landing Nash if that is what the staff wants.

I thought I heard somewhere that NDSU's incoming recruit, Brandon Metz, has been told he'll be able to play football and wrestle for the Bison...not sure if that is true or not. He's highly ranked nationally right now, I believe the #4 high school heavyweight in the nation. It will be interesting to see the shake out once he is eligible next year and how that impacts mat time for another South Dakota heavyweight who is wrestling for the Bison, Dan Stibral, from Bon Homme. Stibral is only a redshirt freshman, so him and Metz will go head to head for the HWT spot in the Bison lineup for a few years to come.
                      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                      X