@ The Air Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ The Air Force

Jacks beat down Air Force today 28-6. Only losses were at HWT and 125. Gross records another pin.

This program has come such a long ways. Absolutely awesome.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: @ The Air Force

I can't wait til Oklahoma comes to Frost in February. These guys are ready for them, and the fans are ready, too! If you still haven't come out to see these guys, come see them February 3rd! This team deserves to have Frost FILLED with screaming fans, and you should be one of them! It's time to be a wrestling school!
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      I can't wait til Oklahoma comes to Frost in February. These guys are ready for them, and the fans are ready, too! If you still haven't come out to see these guys, come see them February 3rd! This team deserves to have Frost FILLED with screaming fans, and you should be one of them! It's time to be a wrestling school!
      I'll 2nd this. If you haven't been to a wrestling match yet, make this it. They have deserved a big crowd at this one.

Comment

Story on expanding the fan base for SDSU wrestling coming up in 15 minutes on KELO news.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          I'll 2nd this. If you haven't been to a wrestling match yet, make this it. They have deserved a big crowd at this one.
          Attend the Oklahoma dual if you can, but don't ignore the NDSU dual either. NDSU is actually ranked higher than Oklahoma now, has been wrestling really well, and has our dual with them marked as they want some revenge for the beat down we gave them last year in Fargo.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
            Attend the Oklahoma dual if you can, but don't ignore the NDSU dual either. NDSU is actually ranked higher than Oklahoma now, has been wrestling really well, and has our dual with them marked as they want some revenge for the beat down we gave them last year in Fargo.
            Agreed on this. NDSU will be good as well. And yes, I heard things got a bit vocal from the SDSU fan base up in Fargo last year. The Bison likely won't forget that. Exciting times for our wrestling program from where it was pre-Bono. Hats off to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Story on expanding the fan base for SDSU wrestling coming up in 15 minutes on KELO news.
              Here is a link to the story:

http://www.keloland.com/news/article...-s-big-mission

Comment

Working...
              X