2016 FCS All-American Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 FCS All-American Team

I know a lot of us have a sour taste in our mouths about how the season ended, but we had two All-Americans this year.

Goedert was 1st Team and Weineke was 3rd Team (should have been higher)

Congrats on the personal accomplishments to these two young men and I hope they carry that momentum into the off-season.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/ar...l-america-team

Re: 2016 FCS All-American Team

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
    I know a lot of us have a sour taste in our mouths about how the season ended, but we had two All-Americans this year.

Goedert was 1st Team and Weineke was 3rd Team (should have been higher)

Congrats on the personal accomplishments to these two young men and I hope they carry that momentum into the off-season.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/ar...l-america-team
    Wieneke getting 3rd team makes it seem more sour to me TBH. But I'm in the middle of a pretty extended fangry stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Wieneke getting 3rd team makes it seem more sour to me TBH. But I'm in the middle of a pretty extended fangry stretch.

I know and I agree, but I still thought it deserved a mention

And no mention of Christion at QB. He may have ended the season with thud, but he was still the Offensive Player of the Year in the strongest conference in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post

Was Jake banged up at the end of the year? or was our QB just less effective at getting him the ball?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Was Jake banged up at the end of the year? or was our QB just less effective at getting him the ball?
          I think he was. Both Gary Patterson (TCU} and the Kansas coach said that he was special, so I am sure both of them took some nasty hits this season.

Comment

Working...
          X