Bizun reign ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizun reign ending

It's time to get this started. The thuds you hear in the background are the sounds of the buffies' reign atop the Mo Valley and FCS gradually coming to an end. It was a nice run, but make way, humped ones. The future belongs to the Jackrabbits.
    This space for lease.

Re: Bizun reign ending

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    It's time to get this started. The thuds you hear in the background are the sounds of the buffies' reign atop the Mo Valley and FCS gradually coming to an end. It was a nice run, but make way, humped ones. The future belongs to the Jackrabbits.
    Time to put them out to pasture ,let them retire gracefully.Alternately,stampede them over a sheer drop off gorge.A coup de gras.

Comment

The reign is going to come at the hands of the only 3 loss seeded team? I don't think so. Better stick to pillow fights, auctioning off cheerlead...um...hogs, and refraining from jerking and driving.

Comment

How about this...winner goes all the way to a NC.That sounds fair.Anything less,then they shouldn't have won.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          How about this...winner goes all the way to a NC.That sounds fair.Anything less,then they shouldn't have won.
          Anything less...who cares...unless you are Sam Houston and you get a 2nd place t-shirt.

Comment

Keep your chins up, buffies. NoDak will still be the homeland of Lawrence Welk, college hockey and a bunch of abandoned oil rigs.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
              The reign is going to come at the hands of the only 3 loss seeded team? I don't think so. Better stick to pillow fights, auctioning off cheerlead...um...hogs, and refraining from jerking and driving.
              But......I'm really good at driving one handed.

Comment

If SDSU beats NDSU twice in one season and doesn't manage to win a national championship that is a failure and Stig should probably just give up.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                  If SDSU beats NDSU twice in one season and doesn't manage to win a national championship that is a failure and Stig should probably just give up.
                  Typical Bison arrogance.
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

The streak of the Bison ignoring NCAA rules and running their intro videos is ending, anyway. (baby steps)

I still giggle about them not following a rule, and then calling "foul" about someone actually calling them on it. Bison fans are on another level.

Oh well.

I have no illusions about the game. It will take a special performance from the Jackrabbits to beat them. They are that good.

Comment

Bison fans you can go ahead and use this thread Saturday evening to try to sell your Frisco tickets.

Also this.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

So all 50 people who were at the Nova-Jacks game can go?

Comment

So all 50 people who were at the Nova-Jacks game can go?
                          Why would 20 Nova fans want to come watch the Jacks lose?

Comment

Granted, the Jacks have had an advantage over the Bizun in training camp. SDSU coaches haven't had to spend time teaching players their Miranda rights in case of arrest.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

I agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X