MVFC POY ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVFC POY ?

Now that the Jacks are the Valley auto-qualifiers, this should make a Jack the favorite to be conference POY (combined with the fact that no one from the Bison has great stats.) So should it be Taryn or Jake ?. Don't know if co-POY's has ever happened, but it would be fitting in this case !

Re: MVFC POY ?

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Now that the Jacks are the Valley auto-qualifiers, this should make a Jack the favorite to be conference POY (combined with the fact that no one from the Bison has great stats.) So should it be Taryn or Jake ?. Don't know if co-POY's has ever happened, but it would be fitting in this case !
    Dallas Taryn and Jake are all on the Walton Payton watch list. One of these three is deserving and should be the POY.

Comment

It will probably go to NDSU'S leading tackler, because Bison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

You're probably right, but I think it should be Weineke. How many times have we just chucked it up and he comes down with a huge catch to change the game. Also, in my opinion, he has to be the biggest challenge for D. Coordinators in the MVFC. Goedert is incredibly difficult as well, but his quick strike ability isn't equivalent to Jake's. And yes, I realize that's like saying Beethoven wasn't quite as good at music at Mozart.

Comment

If we just keep winning, we would eventually eliminate the Bison. This should then remove all doubts about who is player of the year. Its got to be one of these three I mentioned. I too favor Jake, he is the remarkable one.

Comment

I think Taryn will win, but I agree that Jake probably should.

There's also the potential that the Jacks having this many talented players splits the vote and someone else from another team wins.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
            X