Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU/USD Smack Throwdown

Let's get this started.

My belief is that the Jacks will absolutely obliterate the Pups this weekend. Their defense is weak and they have not seen an offense like ours. Second, this is the week that our defense is going to stop giving up huge plays on third down and get off the field.

USD 10
    SDSU 49

Umm, and it won't be that close. Yep, I will get blasted for this one. "It's a rivalry game and they are always close" "You can throw out the record between these two." Blah, blah, blah. Normally I agree with a lot of that. SDSU hasn't played their best game yet. That happens this week on Senior Day and the last regular season game in the DJD Stadium. USD is getting better. It's time to show them they have a long way to go and, oh by the way, the Jacks are also on a upward trajectory and is looking to compete for national titles.

Really, nothing I have posted her couldn't be posted in the regular thread until the next sentence. Time to pound the pups and send them back to the World's Largest Septic Tank with their tails between their legs.

Go Big! Go Blue! Go JACKS!!! And screw the U!!!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: SDSU/USD Smack Throwdown

No blowout, but the Jacks win comfortably, 31-16. Then we cheer for the Coyotes to beat NDSU the following week.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      No blowout, but the Jacks win comfortably, 31-16. Then we cheer for the Coyotes to beat NDSU the following week.
      I agree with your score. And I think they don't pull away until later in the game. The Jacks defense still scares me which is why there won't be a blowout.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        Let's get this started.

My belief is that the Jacks will absolutely obliterate the Pups this weekend. Their defense is weak and they have not seen an offense like ours. Second, this is the week that our defense is going to stop giving up huge plays on third down and get off the field.

USD 10
        SDSU 49

Umm, and it won't be that close. Yep, I will get blasted for this one. "It's a rivalry game and they are always close" "You can throw out the record between these two." Blah, blah, blah. Normally I agree with a lot of that. SDSU hasn't played their best game yet. That happens this week on Senior Day and the last regular season game in the DJD Stadium. USD is getting better. It's time to show them they have a long way to go and, oh by the way, the Jacks are also on a upward trajectory and is looking to compete for national titles.

Really, nothing I have posted her couldn't be posted in the regular thread until the next sentence. Time to pound the pups and send them back to the World's Largest Septic Tank with their tails between their legs.

Go Big! Go Blue! Go JACKS!!! And screw the U!!!

SUPERBUNNY

I'll jump on your Train, Things that needed cleaning up do so. TC has 5 TD's (1 on the ground) this week and Weepy Joe is replaced by Weepy BOB.

Comment

Rivalry games are tough games to win. If you would have told me in 1990 that we would have almost total domination through 2015 I would have wondered about your sanity. By the way, for the younger Jack fans on this board, back in the early 90s we were still playing USD twice each year. It was "the money game" for each school. Anyway, given it's a rivalry game, I don't care if we win by one point. As the late Al Davis was fond of saying, "Just win baby."

Comment

Halftime = The over/under on how long the U's cheerleaders graze before they figure out we now have turf.

Million-dollar question: Will the fact it's soy-based keep them eating longer?
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
              Halftime = The over/under on how long the U's cheerleaders graze before they figure out we now have turf.

Million-dollar question: Will the fact it's soy-based keep them eating longer?
              Top 5 post in history of this board! Rep points given!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The video is a Throwback Thursday to a Jackrabbit win in the Dome in 1995. During the game, USD threw a pick-6, and it got me wondering: Is that a common occurrence for the Jacks in the Dome? Since the move to D1, the Jacks have played them twice down there, and the most memorable plays for me are the pick-6s in both games. Seeing this happen in 1995 makes me wonder how often it has happened before. If you don't know, at least enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-y-...I&spfreload=10
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  The video is a Throwback Thursday to a Jackrabbit win in the Dome in 1995. During the game, USD threw a pick-6, and it got me wondering: Is that a common occurrence for the Jacks in the Dome? Since the move to D1, the Jacks have played them twice down there, and the most memorable plays for me are the pick-6s in both games. Seeing this happen in 1995 makes me wonder how often it has happened before. If you don't know, at least enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-y-...I&spfreload=10
                  Ha, F bomb in the pressbox at about 2:04.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Did this game used to be on MSC? That is pretty good coverage for 2 D2 schools. Also crazy that both teams were on same sideline

Comment

USD fans: thoughts on this being your Super Bowl (again) and for us it's only the second biggest rivalry game and just a stepping stone to the playoffs? I'll hang up and listen.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        USD fans: thoughts on this being your Super Bowl (again) and for us it's only the second biggest rivalry game and just a stepping stone to the playoffs? I'll hang up and listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          Outside YFE and CoyoteFan is there any Yotes fans left that care?

Comment

http://www.malcolmsicecream.com/about-malcolm.html
                            USD Fan

Comment

Am I missing the joke?

Comment

Working...
                              X