Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Redbirds

Time to move on.

What do we know about them? Coprich is gone but they still have Warrum the WR that torched us last year.

Big game for us to keep the momentum going!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: The Redbirds

They beat Northwestern, but are 3-5 overall and 1-4 in the Valley. So, they really have no shot at the playoffs unless something crazy happens.

I see the Jacks offense having no trouble moving the ball in this one. The D will have to play well. Their QB Kolbe isn't bad plus Warrum is a dangerous WR.

Plus, don't forget the debacle that happened 2 years ago in Normal.

If the Jacks can win this one with two home games coming up ... They could be in a really good spot regarding a MVFC crown.

Comment

Trap game. I'm nervous about this game, hopefully ISUr has given up on the season. Punch them in the mouth right away and get them thinking here we go again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
        Trap game. I'm nervous about this game, hopefully ISUr has given up on the season. Punch them in the mouth right away and get them thinking here we go again.

Yep. Classic trap game. I'm gonna be consistent and say we will lay an egg here and lose.

#negativenancy

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post

I think this is the key. Jump on them like SDSU did to YSU. I don't see this team letting up. They remember how if felt to lose to Cal Poly and the scare at SIU. I think the Jacks win by 10 or more.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I think this is the key. Jump on them like SDSU did to YSU. I don't see this team letting up. They remember how if felt to lose to Cal Poly and the scare at SIU. I think the Jacks win by 10 or more.
            This, and hopefully they remember how they felt after the game in Macomb at the end of last season, and what it cost them.

Comment

38-14
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

no live chat today?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Certainly a team the Jackrabbits can beat.

Also, certainly a team that could rise up and surprise, and pull off an upset.

Going to have to be ready to play. Just like every other game in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    no live chat today?
                    Zim announced no live chat this morning on Twitter.

Comment

Go 1-0 this week. The Jacks have a lot to play for this year, no reason to let either them or ourselves get in the way.

Comment

I am almost worried more about the misery state game at home. That seems more trap game to me, but both are really. I think we win the next 3, and I worry really about the UNI game. I see western Ill last year written all over that one. But one game at a time. Lets hope the team is ready for ISU R.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I just don't see this team losing focus. There's been enough success in the past and there's so much for which to play still.
                          Injuries could derail us but that is always the possibility. Just keep healthy and keep winning.

Comment

Kind of a boring press conference but Spack is very complimentary to the Jacks offensive weapons.

http://goredbirds.com/watch/?Archive=1995
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              no live chat today?
                              It looks like the Argus Leader made some cuts. They now have two sports writers (I think Mick and Matt) for all of Sioux Falls HS, college, etc. This will decrease SDSU coverage whether they say it or not.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                              X