Marshaun Coprich at the combine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshaun Coprich at the combine

No, this isn't another post to bash Coprich about his troubles with weed in the past. I just wanted to point out that with the excitement around Wentz, don't forget about Coprich as another MVFC player with potential NFL talent. He reminds me a lot of Doug Martin in the NFL. I caught a couple of his drills in the tail end of the RB combine session, and he looks good out there. Sounds like he put up a top 5 40 time which will really help his draft stock.

Speaking of his draft stock, it is flying high right now, as he smokes the other RBs in drills. It seems like he has what it takes in his possession to be able to bowl over the competition. Hopefully his draft stock doesn't take a hit due to his past that I won't even take time to mention, and getting drafted doesn't just become a pipe dream for him. I watched Coprich's eyes light up as he blazed through those drills, and couldn't help but notice the stadium in Indy is a nice joint.

Just one more ounce of my thoughts, I suppose it could be worth a dime: Another player from the FCS I'm interested in seeing how he performs and where he gets drafted is Vernon Adams (I know, former FCS).

Re: Marshaun Coprich at the combine

Haha nice work! How long did it take you to come up with all those puns?!

Comment

Well played sir, well played.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good one, cappinhard. It's reassuring to know the references are only to weed and not harder drugs (would the post then have to be moved to the smack section?).

Comment

I personally find it very interesting that a potential professional athlete smokes weed. That is very unique and should hurt him overall as an athlete. I have yet to see any athlete succeed while imbibing in that substance.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

rickywilliams.jpg10,009 career rushing yards.

QUOTE=RabbitObsessed;291553]I personally find it very interesting that a potential professional athlete smokes weed. That is very unique and should hurt him overall as an athlete. I have yet to see any athlete succeed while imbibing in that substance.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]774[/ATTACH]10,009 career rushing yards.

QUOTE=RabbitObsessed;291553]I personally find it very interesting that a potential professional athlete smokes weed. That is very unique and should hurt him overall as an athlete. I have yet to see any athlete succeed while imbibing in that substance.
              [/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he was just being a di*k because he is such an eternal pessimist that he can't even find humor in a satirical post. I'm sure he'll spew out some more negative rep toward me once the system allows, because he gets sick of me calling him out for his posts that don't add anything to the conversations. I wasn't going to reply to his message, but I hate to see others get pulled into his web of sadness and hate. Misery loves company.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Good one, cappinhard. It's reassuring to know the references are only to weed and not harder drugs (would the post then have to be moved to the smack section?).
                To the person who asked why the thread may be moved: I intended another meaning for smack. Duh. But, I'll accept the criticism for foggy writing. Cappinhard, on the other hand: very clever.
                Last edited by JackJD; 02-27-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]774[/ATTACH]10,009 career rushing yards.

QUOTE=RabbitObsessed;291553]I personally find it very interesting that a potential professional athlete smokes weed. That is very unique and should hurt him overall as an athlete. I have yet to see any athlete succeed while imbibing in that substance.
                  [/QUOTE]

I would venture to say a fairly significant percentage of pro athletes in the 3 major sports smoke or ingest Marijuana.

Comment

I would venture to say a fairly significant percentage of pro athletes in the 3 major sports smoke or ingest Marijuana.[/QUOTE]

I cannot recall the story on this guy. Was he originally part of a sting that found him selling pot? It did not seem he was caught ingesting.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      I would venture to say a fairly significant percentage of pro athletes in the 3 major sports smoke or ingest Marijuana.
                      I cannot recall the story on this guy. Was he originally part of a sting that found him selling pot? It did not seem he was caught ingesting.[/QUOTE]
                      You are correct - he tried to sell pot to an undercover cop.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard
                        I'm pretty sure he was just being a di*k because he is such an eternal pessimist that he can't even find humor in a satirical post. I'm sure he'll spew out some more negative rep toward me once the system allows, because he gets sick of me calling him out for his posts that don't add anything to the conversations. I wasn't going to reply to his message, but I hate to see others get pulled into his web of sadness and hate. Misery loves company.
                        I'm gonna be honest with you. I really don't know where the pessimist thing is coming from. Or the sadness or hate. I didn't have any problem with your post, and I thought mine was obviously sarcastic. Of course professional athletes smoke weed. I have zero issue with it and think it should be legalized. So maybe calm down a bit?

Comment

Big difference between smoking weed and selling weed.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Big difference between smoking weed and selling weed.
                            One shows that he has business aspirations?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              One shows that he has business aspirations?
                              Or likes to cheat on his taxes?

Comment

Working...
                              X