• Show
Clear All

• Bison Match

Is the Bison Match on video?

Re: Bison Match

On midco

Comment

SDSU wins 24-15. First dual win over the Bison since 2010.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

That would have been fun to watch.

Comment

This is progress. Congrats to the team and Coach Bono.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            This is progress. Congrats to the team and Coach Bono.
            This program took a HUGE step this year. If it wasn't for joining the Big12 this year, I'd expect to win a conference championship. Since this team lost it's opener versus Virginia 23-9, we've battled four ranked teams and dominated lower competition leading up to the win over an NDSU program that has been ranked. Two years ago, we were thrilled when we were competitive with conference opponents and could even win some of them. In the last month we have been competitive with perennial powers:

#24 Minnesota 20 - SDSU 13
            #6 Virginia Tech 20 - SDSU 16
            #2 Iowa 28 - SDSU 15

Now it's time to prove we belong in the Big 12.

Comment

Zimmer.jpg

Anyone at the match have any perspective on this? Must have been a few questionable calls? I like Bono's mentality of not taking any crap from anyone...especially from NDSU's coach! I'm not a wrestling expert, but I do enjoy following our wrestling team and watching the progress his program's made.

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]759[/ATTACH]

Anyone at the match have any perspective on this? Must have been a few questionable calls? I like Bono's mentality of not taking any crap from anyone...especially from NDSU's coach! I'm not a wrestling expert, but I do enjoy following our wrestling team and watching the progress his program's made.
                NDSU coach sounds like he may be a regular poster on Bisonville.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]759[/ATTACH]

Questionable stalling calls. Bison coach yelled over at Bono and Bono yelled back. After that match, tape was put down on both coaches sides to keep coaches from venturing away from their sides. Both coaches shook hands afterward (no animosity). Bono has great passion. He didn't back down, same way he didn't back down at Iowa when the coaches yelled at each other.
                  It was a great atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Questionable stalling calls. Bison coach yelled over at Bono and Bono yelled back. After that match, tape was put down on both coaches sides to keep coaches from venturing away from their sides. Both coaches shook hands afterward (no animosity). Bono has great passion. He didn't back down, same way he didn't back down at Iowa when the coaches yelled at each other.
                    It was a great atmosphere.
                    I've said it before and I'll say it again. The progress this program has made since Bono took over is just short of amazing. The program pre-Bono was an absolute mess. I truly believe the sky is the limit for this program. I think it's completely possible we could see multiple guys with legit national championship chances year in and year out.

Comment

It's a great day in America. Of course Up North they'll dismiss it as a minor sport. Not in Jackrabbitland.

Comment

125: #13 Rodriguez def. Ben Gillette (SDSU) by fall (4:34) NDSU 6, SDSU 0
                        133: #16 Brance Simms (SDSU) major dec. Colunga 11-2 NDSU 6, SDSU 4
                        141: Bengston dec. Seth Gross (SDSU), 5-4 NDSU 9, SDSU 4
                        149: Alex Kocer (SDSU) dec. Ream, 13-6 NDSU 9, SDSU 7
                        157: #6 Cody Pack (SDSU) maor dec. Nehring, 16-6 SDSU 11, NDSU 9
                        165: Luke Zilverberg (SDSU) tech fall McNutt, 15-0 SDSU 16, NDSU 9
                        174: David Kocer (SDSU) major dec. Thompson, 10-1 SDSU 20, NDSU 9
                        184: #13 Zillmer dec. Brady Ayers (SDSU), 4-1 SDSU 20, NDSU 12
                        197: #13 Nate Rotert (SDSU) major dec. Paxton, 14-5 SDSU 24, NDSU 12
                        HWT: Tynam dec. Alex Macki (SDSU), 4-0 SDSU 24, NDSU 15
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Get Jacked Monday's.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0mc...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Love these!

Bono makes no bones about how much he doesn't like NDSU. Maybe some of our other coaches could take notes...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Love these!

Bono makes no bones about how much he doesn't like NDSU. Maybe some of our other coaches could take notes...lol.
                              TRUTH!! No-LOL...dead ****ing serious.
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                              X