It's USD Coyote Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's USD Coyote Week!

Or as it's known down South... "Our Super Bowl" or "The only game that matters".

Although, maybe now that's changed since they did defeat NDSU in Fargo. (tip of the cap to them, for this)

Place any and all funny/humorous/silly USD stuff here. Any good USD look a likes?

Re: It's USD Coyote Week!

#9 is Kid rock from Joe Dirt

#18 is the "Gingers have souls" kid all grown up... glad to see he did something with his life...

Comment

#29 might be the Predator's son

#75 is the grandma from the tv show Dinosaurs (this one is a stretch, but I thought of it immediately when I looked at his picture, plus it was a great show)

Comment

South Dakota's team has 14 kids on the roster from South Dakota.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Is it common for so many numbers to be doubled up? Two #1's, #2's, #3's, #5's, #6's, #15's... Its not like some of these kids are redshirting either, most duplicates I looked at were within a year or two of each other.

Joe Glenn - "We really want you at USD. Choose any number you want, its yours. Of course, it might be the same as another kid who is one year older than you so one of you is going to have to change, but we'll worry about that once you're enrolled!"
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Is it common for so many numbers to be doubled up? Two #1's, #2's, #3's, #5's, #6's, #15's... Its not like some of these kids are redshirting either, most duplicates I looked at were within a year or two of each other.

Joe Glenn - "We really want you at USD. Choose any number you want, its yours. Of course, it might be the same as another kid who is one year older than you so one of you is going to have to change, but we'll worry about that once you're enrolled!"
            It's somewhat common in college football, they just can't be on the field at the same time, so if they are on opposite sides of the ball some may double up.

There's a couple on SDSU as well, but again opposite sides of the ball for the most part. Brady Hale and Lance Eide both wear number 49, so guess Eide won't be on the punt team.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              It's somewhat common in college football, they just can't be on the field at the same time, so if they are on opposite sides of the ball some may double up.

There's a couple on SDSU as well, but again opposite sides of the ball for the most part. Brady Hale and Lance Eide both wear number 49, so guess Eide won't be on the punt team.
              And here I thought they were all just cousins by blood and Marriage, thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Let's see,...the following weekend the Coyotes travel to normal...what's that say about Vermillion?

I think the next time we play ISU-r at Hancock Statdium, we're traveling to Bloomington.
                Last edited by JackJD; 11-09-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Fear Ed

][

Ed

][

Comment

Assistant Head Coach Beschorner

[][

Deputy Fife

][

Comment

Not a look-a-like...but a cause and effect.

#19 Jake Wieneke

][

2:15 A.M., day of the game: USD DB waking up

][
                      Last edited by JackJD; 11-09-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        Typical 12,000 person crowd for the Dome.

Comment

Trevor Bouma.jpeg
                          Trevor Bouma???
                          Fry.jpg
                          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                            Typical 12,000 person crowd for the Dome.
                            Now this one I like, mostly because its not that much of a stretch for some of these attendance numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Not a look-a-like...but a cause and effect.

#19 Jake Wieneke

][

2:15 A.M., day of the game: USD DB waking up

][
                              or this:
                              image.jpg
                              Corner and safety Saturday game time.

Comment

Working...
                              X