Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance

Wow only a little over 9000 people in the stands for the last home game of the year, last game every at Coughlin, 50 degrees in November and the number 2 team in the nation. Come on Fans (students included) if we want to play with the big boys we have to do better. To the fans that were there we were loud and into the game for the most part but the Let's go Rabbit chants when we are on offense have to stop and hard to believe there are still people sitting down on 3rd and 4th downs with 2 min left in the game. We can be and do better fans.

Re: Attendance

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
    Wow only a little over 9000 people in the stands for the last home game of the year, last game every at Coughlin, 50 degrees in November and the number 2 team in the nation. Come on Fans (students included) if we want to play with the big boys we have to do better. To the fans that were there we were loud and into the game for the most part but the Let's go Rabbit chants when we are on offense have to stop and hard to believe there are still people sitting down on 3rd and 4th downs with 2 min left in the game. We can be and do better fans.
    Friendly warning sir... be careful what you say or you may get death threats.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
      Friendly warning sir... be careful what you say or you may get death threats.
      Tell us again how quiet it was in CAS on saturday, and how you could tell so well sitting at home.

The crowd is starting to come along but we've got a ways to go to reach top 5 status.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

still working on getting my voice back from Saturday's game. didn't notice the lets go rabbits cheers on offense but might have blocked them out.

Comment

Yes some of us were yelling working to go nuts at the right times no doubt. I wish it would have been 17,000 strong losing their voices and bruising their hands. I get tired of people in front of me telling me to sit down when it was late in the 4th and ISU was driving.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Tell us again how quiet it was in CAS on saturday, and how you could tell so well sitting at home.

The crowd is starting to come along but we've got a ways to go to reach top 5 status.
            I had friends at the game sir.

Comment

I love standing, especially 3rd downs. Problem is it makes it difficult to use the natural noisemaker(stomping on the bleachers). That is thunderous now, what'll happen when 13k+ can do it. I believe that may be more annoying and louder than standing, yelling and clapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                I love standing, especially 3rd downs. Problem is it makes it difficult to use the natural noisemaker(stomping on the bleachers). That is thunderous now, what'll happen when 13k+ can do it. I believe that may be more annoying and louder than standing, yelling and clapping.
                Yep. Sitting and stomping your feet while cupping your hands around your mouth are going to generate more noise in the new stadium than standing and screaming/clapping.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Yes some of us were yelling working to go nuts at the right times no doubt. I wish it would have been 17,000 strong losing their voices and bruising their hands. I get tired of people in front of me telling me to sit down when it was late in the 4th and ISU was driving.
                  Wait, the people in front of you? Were they trying to watch the sunset or something?
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Meh. We're all on the same team here. There were times early it could've been louder, but overall it was one of the louder games of the year. Still can be louder. My apologies for getting snarky.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Meh. We're all on the same team here. There were times early it could've been louder, but overall it was one of the louder games of the year. Still can be louder. My apologies for getting snarky.

That is all I was intending too overall it was good for those there we can be better and get more people to the game.

Comment

Fair enough, and I suppose it depends on where you were sitting to some degree. However, the coach and players said in postgame that it was loud. 9000 isn't much for NDSU standards, but across the FCS it is actually very good for this time of year. Still lots of improving to do, no doubt.

Comment

Yes people in front of me. More than once it was really all game long.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

No worries. The fans that were there were loud so well done there but I still think we need more fans in the stands on a perfect day vs the #2 team in the country. A lot at stake on Saturday and the stands were pretty empty. I'm sure the suits aren't happy with less than 10k with two top 10 teams playing.

Comment

No worries. The fans that were there were loud so well done there but I still think we need more fans in the stands on a perfect day vs the #2 team in the country. A lot at stake on Saturday and the stands were pretty empty. I'm sure the suits aren't happy with less than 10k with two top 10 teams playing.
                              Guess its all relative but usd has its big rivalry game of the year and will max out like 9000ish. That's a record attendance for them.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X