NDSU SBNation Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU SBNation Article

Wasn't sure where this fit but here's a cool article about NDSU, chronicling their rise, especially how much Tim Brewster being an idiot helped them out.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/11/4/96...-ncaa-football

Re: NDSU SBNation Article

That's a good read. Found myself getting excited about USD's final drive for the second time (watched it live on ESPN the first time).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      That's a good read. Found myself getting excited about USD's final drive for the second time (watched it live on ESPN the first time).
      Agreed, I got more excited about that drive than I have about any SDSU drives this year. (I take this back, the first two drives in the Kansas game were amazing, just from all of the anticipation and being against an FBS team)
      Last edited by CappinHard; 11-04-2015, 01:18 PM. Reason: Second thought

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Agreed, I got more excited about that drive than I have about any SDSU drives this year. (I take this back, the first two drives in the Kansas game were amazing, just from all of the anticipation and being against an FBS team)

In my opinion this Bison loss to USD was not nearly as heartbreaking as the Bison loss to SDSU in 2007 which to me was the most shocking loss in D1 era.

Frankly the bison did not show up, got punched in the mouth and lost against USD. The 2007 game against SDSU was the end of an era and the program had 2 very lean years after that.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
          In my opinion this Bison loss to USD was not nearly as heartbreaking as the Bison loss to SDSU in 2007 which to me was the most shocking loss in D1 era.

Frankly the bison did not show up, got punched in the mouth and lost against USD. The 2007 game against SDSU was the end of an era and the program had 2 very lean years after that.
          Yeah, but SDSU was actually good.

Comment

Working...
          X