Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs

It is now public information that the west side grandstand is coming down on Monday, November 9th. If the Jacks win out and get to host a playoff game, it will be played in Sioux Falls and there is ZERO chance it will be in Brookings. My source, the Provost. Make your Sioux Falls tailgating plans now!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: Playoffs

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Just got out of a meeting.. It is now public information that the west side grandstand is coming down on Monday, November 9th. If the Jacks win out and get to host a playoff game, it will be played in Sioux Falls and there is ZERO chance it will be in Brookings. Make your Sioux Falls tailgating plans now!
    Wow, interesting... A bit of a disadvantage, but a necessary evil for the stadium to be complete by next fall I'm sure. I hope that this problem comes into play!

Comment

The west stands can not come done fast enough, the end of no hand rails and twisting ankles getting out of your row and falling face down the aisle. An having to stand and people walking on your feet for those in seats further in your row Harrah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        twisting ankles getting out of your row and falling face down the aisle
        Wait, have you done this? If yes, do you have video? lol

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Wait, have you done this? If yes, do you have video? lol
          No video, just trying to get out of seat 3 to empty bladder. I am not ambulance chaser so don't have a video of such events.

Comment

Anyone in the brookings area or friends of construction workers if you can someone get your hands on a small piece of the rubble.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Anyone in the brookings area or friends of construction workers if you can someone get your hands on a small piece of the rubble.
              Did you win one of the yellow benches?
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Because it has to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  FUNNY

Comment

Kind of figured this would be the case. For this reason I will take a game in Sioux Falls, but I wonder how it will affect how competitive the bid will be. I would like to see home games as long as possible, even if in SF this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Unless Jacks are a seeded team, there won't be a SF play off game. If seed, then can minimum bid, and still host. Outdoor football in essentially Dec is a huge SDSU advantage, although stinker weather kills fan attendance, unlike MT St or Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        Unless Jacks are a seeded team, there won't be a SF play off game.
                        Says who?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          Did you win one of the yellow benches?
                          Nope.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            Unless Jacks are a seeded team, there won't be a SF play off game. If seed, then can minimum bid, and still host. Outdoor football in essentially Dec is a huge SDSU advantage, although stinker weather kills fan attendance, unlike MT St or Montana.
                            I suppose that would be somewhat logical. If you earn a top 8 seed, you get the reward of hosting by simply making a qualifying minimum bid.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                              Says who?
                              SDSU got outbid by Northern Arizona and Montana St in the past. The Jacks will likely not outbid Montana or Montana St this year if past behavior is any indication. Who knows about Portland St.

Any OVC or Pioneer team I think the Jacks would outbid. Southland Conference I literally have no idea.
                              Last edited by scbison; 10-30-2015, 01:01 PM. Reason: Southern Utah can't play Jacks Rd 1

Comment

Working...
                              X