Carson Wentz ? Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Wentz ? Injured

Rumor has it, and apparently it's from multiple sources: Carson Wentz has a broken wrist. They're not sure if it happened during the game or after. Either way, if it's true, that's terrible. Never want to see this happen to a kid, let alone one like this with as bright of a future as he does.

Re: For those who like polls:

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Rumor has it, and apparently it's from multiple sources: Carson Wentz has a broken wrist. They're not sure if it happened during the game or after. Either way, if it's true, that's terrible. Never want to see this happen to a kid, let alone one like this with as bright of a future as he does.
    I know NDSU fans knew when they had Jensen as QB they had a great back up in Wentz who they said might even be better. Thats a tough break, no pun intended. That makes our issue of having 2 more then capable QBs a good thing.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Not good news but they have Easton Stick, who SDSU wanted real bad, who has had time to learn their play book more time than TC had at SDSU.

Comment

Right or left side ?

Comment

Carson Wentz ? Injured

Some posts were inserted into the thread on football polls re: whether Carson Wentz has a broken wrist. I'll move them to this thread.

Comment

Re: Carson Wentz ? Injured

How would he break his wrist after the game?
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              How would he break his wrist after the game?
              Fist meet wall/locker/etc.? Not saying this is how it happened, but it's happened in sports before...

Maybe he's a skateboarder, too? Or maybe he broke it during the game and is a tough SOB?
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                Fist meet wall/locker/etc.? Not saying this is how it happened, but it's happened in sports before...

Maybe he's a skateboarder, too? Or maybe he broke it during the game and is a tough SOB?
                fell out of bed. minor car accident. fight......who knows how college students get hurt outside of playing sports, but they do. odds would be it was game related.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I just watched the weekly press conference with Coach K.

No mention of a Wentz injury, which is good news.

However, nobody in the media asked about it. "Any nagging injuries?" was as close as they got, COMPLETE softball question. Coach K first answered by "we'll know more later today", then went on with the typical laundry list of players with minor injuries. If (big if), Wentz is actually hurt, its a total joke the media can't even ask the right question to make the coach at least attempt to answer candidly.

As a side note, its a really cool feature to have the weekly press conference. I wish there was enough interest in SDSU football to do something like that.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

anything on bisonville?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      anything on bisonville?
                      Just back and forth rumor comments.

Comment

If you read to the beginning of the thread, it is a "someone I know who knows someone who knows someone else in the Wentz family said... on twitter".

Sorry, but until someone like Izzo or Kolpack says something I will hold my opinion that the rumor is just that, a rumor with no basis of fact behind it. In addition, on their 2 deep for ISUb he is listed as #1. Me thinks, if it is traced back; someone who has been banned multiple times from multiple message boards started a rumor to account for the loss to USD. That went viral and suddenly you have a fan base in uproar for no reason. Carson Wentz is healthy, I would bet on it.

Comment

NDSU's head coach was asked about injuries at a press conference and said they didn't know about Wentz's status. He wasn't exactly drilled with direct questions but it seems there is some concern but nothing is being announced right now.

ADDED: I went back to my "source" for the above comment and now understand that the above is a summary of what was reported on Bisonville....so, can only conclude that at this point it may be nothing more than rumor. Jacksfan29 may be right or at least offering as plausible explanation as any other one floating out there (that is, it's nothing more than rumor started by someone who has been banned from multiple boards etc.).

One would think that if there's any substance to the rumors, by Tuesday there should be some news.

Comment

Dan Hammer ‏@HammerMidcoSN 30m30 minutes ago
                            It appears Bison QB Carson Wentz has suffered an injury that will sideline him an extended time. It appears to be a major wrist injury.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                              Dan Hammer ‏@HammerMidcoSN 30m30 minutes ago
                              It appears Bison QB Carson Wentz has suffered an injury that will sideline him an extended time. It appears to be a major wrist injury.
                              Wow....lakes has a larger influence than we thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X