The roundup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The roundup

I'm beginning to wonder if those of us living in South Dakota should pay a little more attention to the immigration debate that seems to be permanently inserted into background noise. I heard news from Custer on Thursday: State officials rounded up about 1,300 Bison. Clever of those bums to try to enter the state from the west side. Well, they were corralled and tested for disease and pregnancy. I understand many will be summarily deported.

Re: The roundup

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if those of us living in South Dakota should pay a little more attention to the immigration debate that seems to be permanently inserted into background noise. I heard news from Custer on Thursday: State officials rounded up about 1,300 Bison. Clever of those bums to try to enter the state from the west side. Well, they were corralled and tested for disease and pregnancy. I understand many will be summarily deported.
    Could send a few to Mn, hear that Willie's Locker in Fountain has space available.

Comment

Zim on the chat yesterday was talking about all the F-Bombs leaking through the walls from the Bob Morris coaching booth next door. I believe that the volume and number will be even higher this week.

P.S. Are the porta-potties prepared?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        Zim on the chat yesterday was talking about all the F-Bombs leaking through the walls from the Bob Morris coaching booth next door. I believe that the volume and number will be even higher this week.

P.S. Are the porta-potties prepared?
        They even have porta potties on the west side, but maybe they are for construction worker use and not for bison fans. The bison fans may have to hold their water until they head north after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          They even have porta potties on the west side, but maybe they are for construction worker use and not for bison fans. The bison fans may have to hold their water until they head north after the game.
          Don't worry Nidaros, they will be able to relieve the excess water through their tear ducts at the end of the game.

Comment

We can just piss on your stadium...no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
              Proof these filthy animals aren't even potty trained. I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                If only you could pee standing up. Your life would be so much easier.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                  If only you could pee standing up. Your life would be so much easier.
                  This is why Bison fans kept bitching about splinters! I thought they just wore thin pants....
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    This is why Bison fans kept bitching about splinters! I thought they just wore thin pants....
                    Close. Thick heads, thin skin.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                    X