UNI vs. Iowa St.: 7-31
    Illinois St. vs. Iowa: 14-31
    SDSU vs. Kansas 41-38

9/3
    Western Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois: 33-5

8/26
    NDSU vs. Montana: 35-38

The MVFC goes 3-7 on opening games.
    Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 09-06-2015, 05:03 AM.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: 9/5 Games and Results

Southern Illinois is tied at 38 with Indiana right now. Game is on ESPNEWS with 12:24 to go in the 4th.

Comment

S. Illinois dove down the field and scored a TD with 18 seconds left. Instead of kicking the XP, they went for two and the tight end dropped the pass while getting popped at the goal line. Great ending. Southern has a good QB that will give our defense trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        S. Illinois dove down the field and scored a TD with 18 seconds left. Instead of kicking the XP, they went for two and the tight end dropped the pass while getting popped at the goal line. Great ending. Southern has a good QB that will give our defense trouble.
        Watched that. I think going for 2 was the right decision (what's the card say: when you're the visitor, go for the tie; when you're the host, go for the win?). The pass was there but the receiver just couldn't hold on to it.

Comment

Cannot locate a (free) video feed of USD at Kansas State. Any suggestions? I'm in Watertown and the Coyote games cannot be located on a radio station up here.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            The Saluki QB played well but it helped that the Hoosiers suspended 4 defensive starters for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Cannot locate a (free) video feed of USD at Kansas State. Any suggestions? I'm in Watertown and the Coyote games cannot be located on a radio station up here.
              I couldn't find anything either.

Comment

Missouri St and USD getting stomped. UNI hanging tough in the 1st quarter tied 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  I live in Yankton so I can hear their radio feed just fine but when I'm away I will listen on my TuneIn App or listen at kvht.com. 106.3 FM is the station.

Comment

Thanks. Will try that.

Comment

UNI down 7-10 at halftime.

Comment

Kansas State 27 USD 0 with just under 13:00 to go in the game

Iowa State 10. UNI 7 at the half

Comment

K-State 34 USD 0 Final

Comment

All scores updated on post #1 for easy finding. It wasn't our best weekend as a conference but the Youngstown and SIU games could have gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                            X