Eidsness Now Associate Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eidsness Now Associate Head Coach

I don't think its been reported on the message board but elsewhere in Jackrabbit land, it was reported 8/28/ that Coach Eric Eidsness was promoted by Coach Stig to Associate Head Coach.

Re: Eidsness Now Associate Head Coach

What does it all mean Basel. Does it mean that Stig is eyeing retirement and Eidness is next up.

Comment

Easy answer is that it is probably a few more $$$ in Eric's pocket and some incentive to stay. If I recall correctly Luke Meadows had the same title and obviously moved on.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        Easy answer is that it is probably a few more $$$ in Eric's pocket and some incentive to stay. If I recall correctly Luke Meadows had the same title and obviously moved on.
        I haven't heard anything but my guess is the budget could handle it or maybe Eric has an itch to move on again. I keep hoping he has that "Some place Special" bug and will stay awhile. Several years ago, I shared a golf cart with Eric at a SDSU Alumni Golf outing. I got know him some. Eric is quiet and peaceful man who knows offense. I would be disappointed to see him move on, he is ripe for picking by another school.

Comment

Actually, Stig explained it tonight at a DM meeting that there was no salary increase, and is not meant to be elevation for next in line. It was decided to name one of the coordinators as Associate, to indicate that when Stig is out of town, the Associate Head Coach is in charge. Eric is a deserving coach for that position.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            Actually, Stig explained it tonight at a DM meeting that there was no salary increase, and is not meant to be elevation for next in line. It was decided to name one of the coordinators as Associate, to indicate that when Stig is out of town, the Associate Head Coach is in charge. Eric is a deserving coach for that position.
            Reminder to self to go on line. Make DM donation for this year. Thanks for the info. Was the pizza good?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Reminder to self to go on line. Make DM donation for this year. Thanks for the info. Was the pizza good?
              Non-existant but the Subway sandwiches, soup and chocolate chip cookies were great. Thanks for being a DM Clare!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                Non-existant but the Subway sandwiches, soup and chocolate chip cookies were great. Thanks for being a DM Clare!
                Du velkommen, I forgot that Subway alternates with Papa Johns. Good food none-the-less
                Last edited by Nidaros; 09-02-2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X