NDSU SCHEDULE THROUGH 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU SCHEDULE THROUGH 2020

The Bison have some big games on the horizon. In 2020 they will play Oregon and Ohio State. Dom Izzo tweeted last night about the future FBS games through 2020. This will keep Bisonville chattering for a long time. It is an aggressive schedule.
    This should only read Oregon. Oregon plays OSU the following week. My mistake.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: NDSU SCHEDULE THROUGH 2020

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The Bison have some big games on the horizon. In 2020 they will play Oregon and Ohio State. Dom Izzo tweeted last night about the future FBS games through 2020. This will keep Bisonville chattering for a long time. It is an aggressive schedule.
    Oregon and Ohio State in the same year don't think that is correct?
    Oregon plays NDSU and Ohio St in 2020 in consecutive weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Oregon and Ohio State in the same year don't think that is correct?
      Oregon plays NDSU and Ohio St in 2020 in consecutive weeks.
      According to Izzo the game with Oregon is Sept 5 and OSU is Sept 12.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY 20h20 hours ago Fargo, ND Oregon's schedule to start 2020: September 5th vs #NDSU, September 12th vs. Ohio State @FCS_Football @FBSchedules

Comment

Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY 20h20 hours ago Fargo, ND Oregon's schedule to start 2020: September 5th vs #NDSU, September 12th vs. Ohio State @FCS_Football @FBSchedules
          I should check to see if it is Oregon to play OSU.
          See post 1 correction.
          Last edited by OldHare; 08-22-2015, 09:10 AM. Reason: reading comprehension

Comment

Oregon is a fantastic game for them to get. Nice to see the Bison following in USD's footsteps.

Comment

According to Izzo the game with Oregon is Sept 5 and OSU is Sept 12.
              Don't be too surprised to have two upset victories. The Bison seem to find a way to win

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Don't be too surprised to have two upset victories. The Bison seem to find a way to win
                You serious, Clark?

Comment

I just want to say that there is a difference between the BCS teams that the Bison have beat and a program like Oregon. I mean no disrespect towards NDSU when I say this either. The game is 5 years away. It will be interesting to see how both programs are at that time.

Comment

Just to state: Oregon plays Ohio St Sept 12th not NDSU.

Comment

Our Future Schedule is as follows...

2016: @Iowa, EWU
                      2017: @EWU
                      2019: UND
                      2020: @Oregon

Still looking for FBS games in 2018 and 2019. No FBS game in 2017 due to the EWU roadtrip. Yes, Ohio State is playing Oregon not us...B1G schools can't schedule any more FCS opponents. The interesting thing about the Oregon game is that it is a game that Bohl would have likely never agreed to, Klieman seems to have a different philosophy.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                        You serious, Clark?
                        not really! Looking for a reaction and I have one. And I still need to learn how to read

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          I just want to say that there is a difference between the BCS teams that the Bison have beat and a program like Oregon. I mean no disrespect towards NDSU when I say this either. The game is 5 years away. It will be interesting to see how both programs are at that time.
                          yeah...not nearly as big time as the ones SDSU has beat
                          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

*reply to smack deleted - filbert*
                            Last edited by filbert; 08-24-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                              yeah...not nearly as big time as the ones SDSU has beat
                              So K-State, Iowa State, Ball State, CSU, CMU, Kansas, and Minnesota are all programs like Oregon? Makes sense to me. I'm not saying NDSU can't win, but chances aren't very good imo. I know damn well that SDSU doesn't have a FBS win. That's why I said NO DISRESPECT towards NDSU. No reason for your comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X